Favorite Bath and Body Works lotion scent

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Moonlit! Welcome to MuT!!! Glad to have ya'!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Pinktronic My favorite is the Clean Cotton (I <3 anything Clean Cotton scented) and also Orange Ginger in the aromatherapy line. What's yours? Absolutely cucumber melon ,Ive been using it for years.:icon_love

I haven't tried too many, but I loved the Tutti Dolce Angel Food Cake and Sugar Wafer. In the aromatherapy line, I like the "Relax" Eucalyptus Spearmint. At first I thought it was weird smelling, but it really grew on me. It really does relax me and even makes headaches go away.

Originally,I was a huge fan of the Sweet Pea because my friend Jenny always wore it and smelled awesome. So I bought three different lotions in one of those sales they always have. Now my favorite is the Coconut Lime Verbena, it smells like a Tropical Vacation in a bottle!!!!

warm vanilla sugar smells fantastic!

and i'll always like plumeria because i wore it in high school and it brings back good memories!

(i have a bottle of the cotton blossom handsoap in my bathroom, and my friend refuses to use it when she is over because she says it smells like toilet paper! ever since she said that, i see it now and can't use it anymore...)

I really like coconut lime verbena, the new cherry blossom, peony and my favorite tutti dolci scent but it was discontinued! I also really like the aromatherapy line with the lavanders and stuff. I am also really liking the new brand they carry Breathe, in the delight scent, it smells so yummy! The new scent comfort is on my list to get too!

Originally Posted by hanahou Cotton BlossomWarm Vanilla Sugar

Black Raspberry Vanilla

I love Black Raspberry Vanilla! I bring it to school with me most days since my hands get so dry, and my friend thought that someone had come to school drunk off of raspberry smirnoff! Now that I smell it, i think of Smirnoff; oh well I still love it!
also:

Peony

Sweet Pea

Cucumber Melon

Pearberry

Honeysuckle

Peach Nectar

I think I like VS's Vanilla Lace over warm vanilla sugar, but now I want to smell the new BBW brown sugar one!

Originally Posted by devinjhans juniper breeze!! I remember Juniper Breeze was my first scent from BBW...I thought it got discontinued, though...did they bring it back or am I just out of the loop?

my favorites are:

cotton blossom

moonlight path

warm vanilla sugar

fresh vanilla (new - not yet released)

Latest posts

Back