Favorite blog widgets?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yay you made it! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I use Disqus on my Tumblr, but I not on my Blogger blog. I can't figure out how to use different handles when I comment.

I did make it :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Thanks to you :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I find it so much easier to work with Disqus than with the blogger comment platform :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I find that the comments are way better organised and easier to find. Also you can track the ip, and there's the email adress already there if you need it for giveaways or smth :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Oh and I also love Rafflecopter for giveaways :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I used to have a more political type blog years ago and it was on blogger, everyone else moved over to wordpress and said it was so much better. So what did I do when I wanted to start a beauty blog? I went to wordpress and it kinda sucks for beauty blogging since you can't use a lot of the plug ins liked linked within. Actually you can use it if you have your own platform, but I can't afford that! *sigh* I just can't win!

Originally Posted by DonnaJ /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I used to have a more political type blog years ago and it was on blogger, everyone else moved over to wordpress and said it was so much better. So what did I do when I wanted to start a beauty blog? I went to wordpress and it kinda sucks for beauty blogging since you can't use a lot of the plug ins liked linked within. Actually you can use it if you have your own platform, but I can't afford that! *sigh* I just can't win!

I thought about making the Wordpress move, but I feel like i would lose followers. I find it harder to follow WP blogs than Blogger blogs.

Im so happy I added Linked Within on my blog. I realize I constantly am clicking Linked Within posts on other blogs. And see that people do the same on my blog!

I also am obsessed with labels. It is so helpful when a blogger takes the time to clearly label their posts. Other obvious RSS feed links (some blogs dont have it and I hate having to manually subscribe) and a Search box.

Rafflecoptor is the absolute best! I am so happy when contests use it and will be using it for any giveaways I host.

Unfortunately anything that requires me to install it, I can't use since I am only able to use my work laptop right now. I'm hoping once we move and I get my main rig up and running, I can fiddle with my blog more.

Originally Posted by snllama /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Im so happy I added Linked Within on my blog. I realize I constantly am clicking Linked Within posts on other blogs. And see that people do the same on my blog!

I also am obsessed with labels. It is so helpful when a blogger takes the time to clearly label their posts. Other obvious RSS feed links (some blogs dont have it and I hate having to manually subscribe) and a Search box.

Rafflecoptor is the absolute best! I am so happy when contests use it and will be using it for any giveaways I host.

Yes! I noticed in my stats how much it sends people to other posts.

I found one I like better for Wordpress, called Related Post Thumbnails. It is customizable, and it works!

I've had some difficulty with installing linked within but I after reading all these comments, I think I may have to give it another go....

Petitepralines.blogspot.com

Latest posts

Back