Favorite Facial Mask?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Right now I'm loving DDF's Sulfur Therapeutic Mask.

I ususally apply it right after I get out of the shower; so my pores are nice & open!

It also doubles as an overnight treatment, and kick's QHMJ's butt!!

It's really helped in getting those pesky hormonal blemishes! My skin is also more refined; and my pores appear smaller after I use it.

I love several:

Queen Helene Mint Julep

Bye Bye Blemish Acne Mask

aspirin mask

smile.gif

I like Borghese Fango Mud Mask at the moment. My skin gets congested easily so I'm always looking for new masks.
smile.gif
Gotta check out the DDF line.

Borghese...........who carries that line?

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) I like Borghese Fango Mud Mask at the moment. My skin gets congested easily so I'm always looking for new masks.
smile.gif
Gotta check out the DDF line.

Originally Posted by FeistyFemme Queen Helene Mint Julep

smile.gif

I use the same as FeistyFemme! My tube is nearly gone though so thanks for reminding me to add that to my shopping list
biggrin.gif

Astara's Blue Flame Mask is working pretty well for me. i still like QHMJ b/c of the price, but the Blue Flame works better.

The fango mask is great but it's pretty strong feeling at least for my sensitive skin but it doesn't irritate my skin. What I mean by strong is that it stimulates the circulation and tingles a little bit but once I take the mask off my skin isn't flaming red like it feels it's going to be when the mask is working. Borghese has a sensitive skin version of the fango mask too. I haven't tried it though. I did a skin questioner on the Mario Badescu skin care site (mariobadescu.com) and got some product samples to try for my combo/oily skin. One of the them was Orange Tonic Mask which is a pore shrinking mask and I really like it. It makes your skin feel very refreshed and it doesn't feel nasty when it's on like some masks. It has a citrus scent. I think it's one of the best masks I've tried. I'm thinking about buying the actual product when my samples runs out.

Latest posts

Back