Favorite Hand Cream

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What is your favorite hand cream? I like the one from BBW called Look Ma New Hands. It has parafin in it and it does not feel greasy. What do you all like?

I love the Neutrogena Norwegian hand cream because the smell lasts and so does the protection. It makes my hands feel great! I also like Bath and Body's cucumber/melon scented hand cream. It smells the best.

If I severely need hand cream, then I use Eucerin. It has no smell, but it is some powerful stuff!

prize2.jpg

I really like L'Occitane 20% Shea Butter Hand Cream. It sinks in quickly and leaves my hands so soft without a greasy film. Originally Posted by Hlmjmerk What is your favorite hand cream? I like the one from BBW called Look Ma New Hands. It has parafin in it and it does not feel greasy. What do you all like?

Oh I have wanted to give that one a try. I was wondering about it thanks for the info.

I like the MMU cosmetics Make Me Smooth Hands Up in Tahitian Vanilla. It moisturizers well. It has aloe and shea butter in it.

I've been keeping my eyes on this one but haven't bought it yet because I wasn't sure if it would be worth it. Thanks Tinydancer for the recommendation!

I also love Loccitane hand cream, it is no nice and rich i feel it's like a treatment for hands and nails. Another handcream i like is Gale Hayman's Manicure miracle as it has Biotin which is great for strengthen nails. I always put a hand cream on at night without fail.

Tiny and candy, I also love this handcream! It's so rich and creamy, and it leaves my hands deeply conditioned. When I worked in an office, my male cube neighbor always mooched this hand cream off of me. He had some psoriasis on a few knuckes and he loved how this diminished the flakiness.

Originally Posted by Tinydancer I really like L'Occitane 20% Shea Butter Hand Cream. It sinks in quickly and leaves my hands so soft without a greasy film.

I finally got to try the one I joked about earlier, and my husband and I both love it! It's called Glove Potion #9, by Bath & Body Works.
smile.gif

That's a good one too! It has a nice light orangey scent and softens fast.

Originally Posted by Kage_sCupotea I finally got to try the one I joked about earlier, and my husband and I both love it! It's called Glove Potion #9, by Bath & Body Works.
smile.gif

I love this, especially the one with lavender in it. really moisturises and smells wonderful!

Have you tried one of those hand spas that you fill with wax and heat it up ? I have seen them on tv and you immerse your hands in the warm wax. I use Loccitane and Liz Earle hand cream.

Sorry to bump this post
biggrin.gif

I don't want to make double threads with the same title
smile.gif

Anyway, my HG hand cream is Loccitane hand cream with 20% shea butter.

Even my husband loving it lol! It absorbs really quickly, and it's realy good for frequently washed hands. Even after I washed my hands, I still can feel the cream on my hands! It moisturizes well enough and didn't leave any greasy feeling at all!

Right now it's Nivea's Anti aging Q10 hand cream. I was introducded to it by a dear friend. It leaves my hands smooth and wrinkle free for the time being. But twice a week, I put on a olive oil on my hand over night, and put on cotton gloves, and I wake up with smooth and hydated hands. Try it, with any oil...

During winter I get very dry hands and had to use a hand cream every half hour... untill I bought Garnier Revitalizing hand cream for extra-dry skin. It has an unusual texture, absorbs immediately, smells great and even looks yummy.
smile.gif
It's in a tube which I love because I hate picking up cream from a jar. Everything gets stuck behind my nails which are really long.

Right now it's Pure Simplicity Rejuvenating Hand & Nail Cream in Ginger in BBW.

So where can l' occitane shea butter hand cream be purchased? Hopefully it's somewhere convienent like at one my local stores!

Latest posts

Back