Favorite lip glosses

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What are your favorite glosses?

Overall, my #1 is probably Urban Decay in Burnt Out because its a pretty color, great flavor, and I like the consistency.

However lately, I've become a huge fan of Neutrogena glosses because they are very moisturizing and I like the colors as well.

I used to be in love w/glosses, but am slowly moving away from them. I still love Armani's lip shimmer, but will NEVER stop buying Jordana's clear lip gloss.

Right now I'm liking the Pout glosses. I like Pout's lipslicks better than the lip glosses because the lipslick is not sticky and it also tastes sweet.

I'm loving Bath & Body Works Tutti Dolci glosses right now - and I think I might be getting a set of them for Christmas!

Also Bonne Bell Lip Frostings, My Lip Stuff balms/glosses, Sugar glosses, Urban Decay Lip Gunk...the list goes on.
smile.gif

I really like MAC's new Lustreglass formula. Little VI is my favorite color in those.

I still like MAC's Lipglass as well. I prefer l/g with some stick to it b/c it lasts longer on me than the smoother l/g types.

Best tasting award goes to Hard Candy Super Shine l/g!! Tastes like frosting! Yum! I also like the minty coolness of Urban Decay's XXX gloss.

Oh yes - I almost forgot about MAC's Lustreglasses! I LOVE Springbean - my brother's girlfriend works for MAC, and gave me a few Lipglasses and Lustreglasses for a gift! Springbean looks like honey when applied! Very pretty and subtle.

It's good to know that Hard Candy glosses taste good, too! I love Bath & Body Works' Tutti Dolce for that!

They have:

Cinnamon Frosting

Chocolate Fondue

Angel Food Cake

Lemon Meringue

Creme Brulee

Sugar Wafer

smile.gif

Originally Posted by PnkCosmo I really like MAC's new Lustreglass formula. Little VI is my favorite color in those.
I still like MAC's Lipglass as well. I prefer l/g with some stick to it b/c it lasts longer on me than the smoother l/g types.

Best tasting award goes to Hard Candy Super Shine l/g!! Tastes like frosting! Yum! I also like the minty coolness of Urban Decay's XXX gloss.

MAC Lipglasses, definitely! I have quite a few of them, but my faves are Prrr and C-Thru.

I also really like Revlon's Super Lustrous lipglosses, and my fave shades are Shine That Pink and Glossy Rose.

Lip Glosse's that's something ime going to have to start thinking about...and guess what for? that's right the party on the 22nd! I quite like Clinque's lipgloss's and i have recently thought about buying IMAN's lipglosses. The shine is quite spectacular...all the better to dazzle with! and the colors are funky.

I love Covergirl Lipslicks... I guess they're known as a 'teen trend' - but I actually only tried them about 2 years ago - and I've been using it about everyday since. I use 'Cutie" which is a shimmery pink. They are very versatile, so that you can blend them with other glosses or nice enough to wear alone. I like that it feels like a lipstick, but looks like a lipgloss. Having long hair, it's very annoying when you have a thick goopy gloss that looks great and shiny, until you get a nice gust of wind - then you've got a chunk of hair stuck to your pucker! LOL But the lipslicks are a nice happy medium
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I don't like anything really thick or sticky, so I usually buy Biotherm gloss, which is soft and super shiny. Smells fab! I have so many colors, I really don't have a #1 favorite. I also think that the best gloss, hands down, is Chanel. Long lasting, the most beautiful colors ever. Expensive, but I totally love them. They are HUGE too!

Hmm...I have always favored lipglosses over lipsticks, now as I'm getting older I'm starting to like more lipsticks, but glosses are still my favorite
icon_biggrin.gif

Some of my favorites include:

Rocket City galactic gloss in shuttle

Revlon super lustrous lipgloss in pink afterglow

Loreal colourjuice in watermelon crush

MAC lipglass in gold charm

Too Faced kiss sticks in Screen kiss and First Kiss (These are the best in the world)

Too faced gossip gloss in snitch

I loved MAC's Lustreglass and am so sad they had to pull them off the shelves (due to poor packaging). I can't wait 'til Lustreglass comes back -- wonderful, soft colors without the stickiness of Lipglass. Has that great signature MAC vanilla taste too.
smile.gif

Ooh I haven't tried Biotherm glosses yet but I've been wanting to for a while now. Now you really made me want to check them out. Will have to put them on my wish list.
icon_wink.gif

Latest posts

Back