Favorite lipgloss/lipstick?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Since alot of people like lipstuff, I was wondering what everyone's current favorite lipstick and lipgloss is. I really like MAC O lipstick. I also really like Sugar lipstick/gloss duo in Gossip.

Originally Posted by alittleweirdo Since alot of people like lipstuff, I was wondering what everyone's current favorite lipstick and lipgloss is. I really like MAC O lipstick. I also really like Sugar lipstick/gloss duo in Gossip. At the moment MAC V-Red l/g & MAC Cherish l/s with Chanel Nude lipliner

What color is Cherish? I tried V-red, but it looked too bright on me
frown.gif
I can't seem to find a red lipgloss that looks right!

Originally Posted by alittleweirdo What color is Cherish? I tried V-red, but it looked too bright on me
frown.gif
I can't seem to find a red lipgloss that looks right! Cherish is a great pinky/nude. Check out this site for help in picking out a red thats right for you. http://www.betterthanbeauty.com/elke/red.html
Another favorite l/s of mine is Gigglefest, its a frosty soft coral, very cool color. The only downside about this one is that it wears off too quickly and it cakes up.

I keep hearing about Dreamy! I may need to get that one
smile.gif
and I'm curious to check out the Stila twinset in orchid. I have rose, and would like to try one a little darker.

Originally Posted by Tinydancer Cherish is a great pinky/nude. Check out this site for help in picking out a red thats right for you. http://www.betterthanbeauty.com/elke/red.html
Another favorite l/s of mine is Gigglefest, its a frosty soft coral, very cool color. The only downside about this one is that it wears off too quickly and it cakes up.

Thanks for the link! I'll have to check that out
smile.gif
Do you prefer putting a red gloss over a nude lipstick? or a nude gloss over a red lipstick? Or will they come out similar?

I really like the meteorites lip gloss by Guerlain. It has 4 different colours layered in the glass tube and pink beads on in the lid which are great for twirling! It leaves a lovely tinkling sensation when applied and lasts ages. Its georgous to look at and looks great in your make up bag.

Originally Posted by alittleweirdo Thanks for the link! I'll have to check that out
smile.gif
Do you prefer putting a red gloss over a nude lipstick? or a nude gloss over a red lipstick? Or will they come out similar? I've never thought about that really, I'll try both to see which looks better.

Originally Posted by candy I really like the meteorites lip gloss by Guerlain. It has 4 different colours layered in the glass tube and pink beads on in the lid which are great for twirling! It leaves a lovely tinkling sensation when applied and lasts ages. Its georgous to look at and looks great in your make up bag. OK thats the 3rd rave about this gloss this week, I have to check this out. It sounds beautiful.
smile.gif

Wow this sounds really beautiful! I gotta check it out! I'm using MAC C-thu and Dior Addict.

I have the cheapie drugstore find here I guess
tongue.gif
lol

I love my good old 99 cent Wild & Crazy gloss in Nude Gold....tis *the**perfect* nude on me, even cancels out my pigmented lips. I love it.

Stila Brown Sugar lip glaze ... I got a sample of this and I'm definitely going to buy the full-size when it runs out.

fave lipsticks : stila "jo", hard candy "psst", chanel "ellipse"

fave lipgloss : MAC "lychee luxe", "courting rose", "sweetie cake"

Chanel Allure Rouge Temptation #15 , Stila Cherry Blossom Lipglaze and MAC lipgelee

Latest posts

Back