Favorite Men's Fragrance?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love blvgari black,its so intoxicating,my husband loves versace blue jeans
tongue.gif

I'm not really familiar with many men's scents (heck I'm not even familiar with many women's scents; I'm allergic to a lot of perfumy things) but I LOVE hubby's Old Spice Deordorant -- Red Zone, Pure Sport Scent
biggrin.gif
When he gets out the shower and puts that stuff on .... yummy
wink.gif

jean paul gaultier. the one that looks like a guy's body and it's blue. mmmm

Issey Miyaki is always nice, but I really love one of the Escada mens fragrances-just don't remember which one right now and I'm too lazy to go upstairs to check
icon_wink.gif
I also LOVE the Hanae Mori Pink Butterfly women's perfume on my BF. He tried it before and got so many chicks hittin on him that he wears it all the time now
icon_cheesygrin.gif

My boyfriend usually sports two colognes: Versace Dreamer and L'uomo Trussardi. I absolutely love them both; it's hard to control my raging hormones when he douses himself in them.....oh la la!!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

My BF wears Coolwater but a SA told me recently (I know ZILCH about fragrance) that this is a very 90s scent. Is this true? Should I try to update him? lol!

I absolutely love, love, love Dolce & Gabbana Pour Homme on a guy. Such a fresh, sexy scent. Brings back some wonderful memories no matter how many times I smell that. I'm very happy a certain someone likes it also. :icon_love

Envy, the Escada is amazing if it's the one I think you mean (reddish/pink bottle I believe). And Joy, yes Coolwater may be a bit 90's, but it's classic-sexy.

Originally Posted by Sofia And Joy, yes Coolwater may be a bit 90's, but it's classic-sexy. Aww, thanks Sofia!
Yea, I think he smells sexy!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

When I recently went to Sephora with my bf, he tested some fragrances to entertain himself. I can only remember him liking Kenneth Coles' Reaction and Burberry.

Fahrenheit by Dior and Echo from Davidoff. I like Marc Jacobs for men and Pleasures for men as well.

ditto - this one always gets my attention

Originally Posted by Femme*Noir I love Jean Paul Gautier for men:icon_love

Originally Posted by peeptoad CK Summer....It's wonderful! Welcome Peeptoad! I'm Janelle... nice to meet you!
smile.gif

I love Drakkar - old, but still delish' !! :icon_love

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 My favorite is an oldie but a damn goodie!! Drakkar Noir
icon_cheesygrin.gif

MMMMM I loooooove that!!!

oh man thats my favorite too! if a guy passes me in the mall or bar wearing that, he instantly has my attention.
i also like men's curve

Back