Favorite Moisturizers with SPF

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I use an oil free moisturizer with SPF 15+ everday, and haven't found one I really like yet. I tend to have problems with sunscreens irritating my eyes a little bit. Any suggestions? Preferably drugstore brands.

The only sun screen that hasn't irriated my eyes/skin has been Banana Boat.

I like neutrogena's ultra sheer sunblock or their daily moisturizer with sunblock with spf 30. It works really good under make up.

Originally Posted by alittleweirdo I use an oil free moisturizer with SPF 15+ everday, and haven't found one I really like yet. I tend to have problems with sunscreens irritating my eyes a little bit. Any suggestions? Preferably drugstore brands.

Yo girl's! Can you click here and write some reviews on those?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

For all the times I wish I had stock in sunscreen, a few that have worked well are: Mary Kay SPF 30, Walmart's NOAD brand for kids in pink bottle is spf 45, hypoallergenic & paba free (that's what burns usually, the paba), Neutrogena Dry Touch spf 45 smells great & doesn't break me out (finally one that I like, use it on my face, neck & hands) & Nature's Sunshine spf 45 also is good (better for body than face for me).

Thanks for all the suggestions! I'm curious to try the Neutrogena Dry Touch! By the way, I'm currently using Oil of Olay's moisturizer with SPF 15 for sensitive skin, and it works pretty well. I also got to test a dermalogica moisturizer with SPF that seemed nice, but not sure how expensive this is!

Latest posts

Back