Favorite TV shows

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm getting ready to sign off and watch Smallville tonight, so I was wondering what everyone else's favorite tv shows are
smile.gif

what can I say, I like superheroes!!

I hate to admit it but I love realities shows. American Idol is good too esp the audition shows, some of these people have the worst voices
eek.gif

I haven't been interested in American Idol. but I do like watching the Bachelor/Bachelorette and Average Joe. I guess I like dating shows
smile.gif

I love the reality shows also. Survivor, Bachelor/Bachelorette, American Idol and the Apprentice. American Idol is coming up now so I'm off to watch it and I'm recording Apprentice and then Bachelorette after American Idol, sounds like a busy night!
smile.gif
and I don't usually watch that much TV, these are the only shows I watch.

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) I love the reality shows also. Survivor, Bachelor/Bachelorette, American Idol and the Apprentice. American Idol is coming up now so I'm off to watch it and I'm recording Apprentice and then Bachelorette after American Idol, sounds like a busy night!
smile.gif
and I don't usually watch that much TV, these are the only shows I watch. Yeah, The Apprentice is a good one too. But Trumps hair has got to go, you'd think with all that money he could do a little better. American Idol is good tonight, one of the contestants has to be removed by the police, thats all I'm going to say....
wink.gif
and Paula has a bit of a hissy fit. Also, wait to you see this one male singer, he is fantastic but Simon naturally has to say something incredibly rude to him, he told him he'd be a good singer on a cruse ship, agh he's such a turd!

Originally Posted by HeadtoToe I have seen American Idol too, some of the singers are quite bad aren't they? It's the same with the British version! How some of them think they can sing beats me! But I take it you don't like our export (Simon Cowell) then? I quite like him even though he can sometimes be very rude, he does at least tell contestants the truth! I also like 'millionaire'
Lesley

I think Simon is a riot! Yes he's rude but I happen to find that very funny! Joe Millionaire (the 1st one)was good too. he comes into the Salon/Spa I work at
wink.gif

I don't really watch TV...there's no shows that really interest me, to me TV is useless noise
tongue.gif

I'm another reality tv junkie! lol

and also Family Guy!! love that show! i watch it every sunday night.. with the simpsons, and the war at home..

Love, love, LOVE Lost on ABC! I don't miss it that much right now that it's on hiatus, because they took a break at a good point and I think most of the fans are still reeling from everything that happened this fall. Plus, it's getting to be the busy season for everyone, so it's good to have one less thing to spend brain power on. I'm sure I'll be raring to go when it comes back on in February!

I don't really watch TV that much. But, I like, SATC, OC, and Charmed Lol.

I like deal or no deal, american idol, nancy grace, court tv, and of course one life to live.

I love Lost...and I like watcing American's Next Top Model. It's my guilty addiction! Hehehe.

law and order!

anderson cooper 360

fairly odd parents (i love cartoons)

nip/tuck

there a few others, but i cant think of them right now.

Originally Posted by Retro-Violet /img/forum/go_quote.gif law and order!anderson cooper 360

fairly odd parents (i love cartoons)

nip/tuck

there a few others, but i cant think of them right now.

Hey, i love Fairly Odd parents too! I love cosmo! Also:

Grey's anatomy

House

and others i don't remember right now

greys anatomy, one tree hill, desperate housewives, battlestar galactica, lost, prison break, so you think you can dance, the player,

Stargate junkie here ^^, Heroes, Supernatural, Doctor Who. i don't like reality shows.

Latest posts

Back