favourite shampoo and conditioner

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely Moroccanoil.  The best hair care products I have ever had!

I love Greymy shampoo and conditioner. The blue color line "Plumping volume". Scent is amazing and the effect of course. For my straight hair definetely helps to give volume)) Furthermore bottles are super cute, the bathroom looks more awesome :))))

I like the Loreal Sulfate-Free line, EverStrong or EverPure. They have a more natural essential oil-type smell vs. the chemical artificial fragranced shampoos. They also leave my hair shiny, lightweight, and smooth. I switched to this shampoo when I learned that certain chemicals in shampoos and conditioners (especially conditioners!) could be causing my back and forehead breakouts. When I switched over almost 8 years ago, the breakouts subdued and I actually loved the effects on my hair. People compliment my hair's softness all the time, saying it feels like kid's hair. LOL. 

I constantly use this  Pureology Hydrate Shampoo for several years .. ?without changing the traditions

I am constantly switching my shampoos and conditioners.  I hate it because I really just want to find something that works for my hair.  I sampled the PHD line from LivingProof last night though, and man, my hair is manageable and beautiful.  I was noticing that my scalp was unhappy again with the SLS in my Lush shampoo (I guess I'll reconstitute that as body wash..) but I love the PHD.  It's expensive, so I'm not super excited about that.. but I'm hoping I can cut down on the amount of times that I wash my hair if I use it!  Darn you scalp issues and amazingly unruly hair!
Hi, my dear friend
I've been using a hair straightener for a while and I've got a good result.
It is also a keratin softener. It can be said that the keratin softener of the hair is about 1,000 milliliters, but I want to give it an experience to those who have not previously used their hair to get rid of this softener, such as sodium sulfate, and damage the hair.

Last edited by a moderator:
I suggest you this organic shampoo and conditioner of all time that make your hair smooth and skilly and smells great.

Wella Professionals Elements Renewing Shampoo (Zero Sulfates,Zero Parabens)

It has been two months now since i started using it. It has done some good repairing to my hair, split ends have gone, and also too less dandruff and very less hairfall.

I recommend you to try this. Yes it is expensive but totally worth it.

I have been looking for a good shampoo for a long time and will buy several types of shampoos according to your recommendations to choose the best one, thank you.

Black owned and vegan is what I'm looking for in a shampoo and conditioner now.  I'd like to be able to buy it at a local store.  Apparently shea moisture has been bought out in 2017 by a huge corporation and I forgot and started buying it again ugh!  For some reason it's still up on PETA's website as well and it was updated in 2020??  I might be willing to order online but that's kind of expensive and I'd like to save money.  I'll update later on what I like and decide on!

I know my weird stalkers will say I'm virtue signaling but idgaf. :D  

Do you have a all time favourite shampoo and conditioner?

I actually don't have one yet.

Shameful I know.

My favorite conditioner so far is banana conditioner from Body Shop. It has a pleasant smell and it lasts the whole day! Try it, maybe it will be your favorite as well.

Definitely Moroccanoil. The best hair care products I have ever had!
I just started using and the conditioner is hands down the best. Pricey but I switch products a lot cuz I just love shampoo and conditioner!

Mila Rose Hair Care (milarose.store) shampoo with hints of lemon scent that promises to gently clean your scalp and hair while moisturising it at the same time with glicerine, lanolin and castor oil. In its formula, you won’t find sulphates, parabens, mineral oils or silicones or were it not a Curly Girl product.

Latest posts

Back