Feel Good Time..

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok girls, it's FEEL GOOD time! What's the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you?

Here's mine!

I got sent a HUGE box of items from my wishlist from KittySkyFish (user on MakeUpTalk but is too busy to post at the minute).. as a random act of kindness. She said she was clearing out her stash & wanted my address so she could send me a few small things. I cried opening the box because of the amount of things she sent.

Plus other users have sent me some lovely RAOK's just coz they're so sweet & kind..

So because i'm feeling all lovey dovey now, i wanna give away a few RAOK (Random Acts of Kindness).. If you would like any of the following, please PM me! First come, first served. I'll list more as time goes by

Boots 17 Body Spray in Viva

FCUK Body Spray

FCUK Gel Body Wash

Baby Pink Pearl Lip Gloss (used twice)

MAC Lovedust Lipstick

Bobbi Brown Taupe Eyeshadow (pan form) (TAKEN by a MuT'er!)

Chanel Chance Bath & Shower Gel (sample version) (TAKEN by a MuT'er!)

RAOK ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

PS: Laura, you spelled FCUK wrong
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Laura

Ok girls, it's FEEL GOOD time! What's the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you?
Here's mine!

I got sent a HUGE box of items from my wishlist from KittySkyFish (user on MakeUpTalk but is too busy to post at the minute).. as a random act of kindness. She said she was clearing out her stash & wanted my address so she could send me a few small things. I cried opening the box because of the amount of things she sent.

Plus other users have sent me some lovely RAOK's just coz they're so sweet & kind..

So because i'm feeling all lovey dovey now, i wanna give away a few RAOK (Random Acts of Kindness).. If you would like any of the following, please PM me! First come, first served. I'll list more as time goes by

FCUK Body Spray

FCUK Gel Body Wash

Chanel Chance Bath & Shower Gel (sample version)

MAC Lovedust Lipstick

Bobbi Brown Taupe Eyeshadow (pan form)

I don't know her, but bless her for sending you a lovely parcel--you certainly deserve it.
smile.gif

I got a large RAOK from someone on another board years ago that included full-sized Armani lipsticks & home made bath scrubs. Totally amazing parcel which brightened my day.
smile.gif

YEs miss her also. She was superb on here on MUT. Anyhow, we have some VERY good new users and moderators. We love you all!
icon_cool.gif

Originally Posted by keaLoha

I don't know her, but bless her for sending you a lovely parcel--you certainly deserve it.
smile.gif

I got a large RAOK from someone on another board years ago that included full-sized Armani lipsticks & home made bath scrubs. Totally amazing parcel which brightened my day.
smile.gif

I got a bunch of nice things from Jasmine... and she also recently sent me a sample of Maybe Baby that I've been wanting to smell - and another sample of Moschino Couture... She's a sweetie!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

LOL! You know i didn't Tony! You cheeky monkey.. I've only got 1 PM so far.. I'll update the list as people ask for things. If you wanna try anything, just PM me
biggrin.gif

lol, I know
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Laura

LOL! You know i didn't Tony! You cheeky monkey.. I've only got 1 PM so far.. I'll update the list as people ask for things. If you wanna try anything, just PM me
biggrin.gif

Just BUMPING this thread! Seriously girls, don't be shy! If you wanna try something, just send me a PM
biggrin.gif

Bumpety Bump.. I still have the following up as RAOK's. If you'd like anything just send me a PM
biggrin.gif

FCUK Body Spray

FCUK Gel Body Wash

Baby Pink Pearl Lip Gloss (used twice)

MAC Lovedust Lipstick

Latest posts

Back