FeistyFemme.. your pics are fab!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
FeistyFemme, I just checked out the link to your site that you’ve posted in your sig.

You’ve such a pretty face. I fell in love with one of your eye looks though & NEED to know what you used! It’s this one called PG Cafe Au Lait!<O
tongue.gif
</O
tongue.gif

I know ulta has an e/s called "Cafe au Lait" but I don't know if it's the same one as she uses,... she has it "PG's Cafe Au Lait"... I dont know what brand PG is that she's talking about... I figured out PF... (Physicians formula) but I cant figure out PG! LOL
icon_cool.gif

Oh really? I just assumed that was the name she gave the look & had used a few eyeshadows! It's real pretty so i just have to have it
biggrin.gif

Aw, thank you, Laura
smile.gif
That compliment totally brightened my day! (or at least what's left of it, LOL)

PG Cafe Au Lait is short for Painted Girl Eye Spice in Cafe Au Lait. Painted Girl is available at www.twistedfayte.com.

They do ship internationally (as I see you're in Ireland, how cool!
biggrin.gif
) for a flat $7.

The owner is Heather Hanson, and she truly is a doll. Her products are amazing, as well as her individualized attention and customer service.

She will customize products for no extra charge, and has a real knack for duplicating discontinued colors (and is a much cheaper option than 3CC!)

I've rambled on enough, but do yourself a favor and check out the TF site! I've loved everything I've tried.

OOOOOh! Was wondering what that meant! LOL Never heard of it before, have to check it out!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Yup! I'd have to agree w/ the gals - very nice pics! They gave me some ideas for some new eye looks
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I just viewed your webshots also. And you are very pretty! And what a collection of high end makeup you have for such a young girl. I am also a college student about to be 19 and my high end collection is getting up there too
wink.gif
I'm a huge MAC fan, especially the pigments and eyeshadows, so I would love to steal your MAC collection. jk. Right now I only have two MAC pigments and a discontinued glitter. I can't wait until I get more. Right now I have cornflower and old gold pigments and jam session glitter.

Thanks, FairyRave!
smile.gif

I acquired most of my high end collection while I was working during high school. I haven't worked in over a year though, so it's definitely slowed down as to how much stuff I get! I love my high end goodies though, and I'm happy with all of then, especially my MAC stuff. I also love the pigments and eyeshadows... but I betcha couldn't tell that
wink.gif

Heather used to be a moderator on here. lol

She is great. Totally nice and fun too

PS: Feisty, is that your eyes?

Originally Posted by FeistyFemme

Aw, thank you, Laura
smile.gif
That compliment totally brightened my day! (or at least what's left of it, LOL)
PG Cafe Au Lait is short for Painted Girl Eye Spice in Cafe Au Lait. Painted Girl is available at www.twistedfayte.com.

They do ship internationally (as I see you're in Ireland, how cool!
biggrin.gif
) for a flat $7.

The owner is Heather Hanson, and she truly is a doll. Her products are amazing, as well as her individualized attention and customer service.

She will customize products for no extra charge, and has a real knack for duplicating discontinued colors (and is a much cheaper option than 3CC!)

I've rambled on enough, but do yourself a favor and check out the TF site! I've loved everything I've tried.

I had no clue! I *heart* Heather! She's fab!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Sorry if this is absolutely stupid, Tony, but what pic are we talking about?
icon_redface.gif

OH I can't find those pics of eyes closed. I thoght I had seen those eyes closed somewhere.....at any rate, they were very nice!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin)

Heather used to be a moderator on here. lol
She is great. Totally nice and fun too

PS: Feisty, is that your eyes?

Latest posts

Back