Fighting the temptation

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right, I have a few Smashbox items and really like them a lot. I was actually hoping someone would save me from myself. I will check QVC, didn't even think about getting it from them, thanks! Originally Posted by Irishgirl I can tell you that Smashbox's Eyelights Palettes are wonderful if you are into metallic-like shine. More on the shimmer side than glitter..If you have MAC's Nylon e/s, the finish of these palettes are similar. Smashbox does have great textures in their eyeshadows and lipglosses. The boxes are a pretty good value and www.qvc.com has several Smashbox "boxes" on their site under the Beauty heading of the site. If you buy Smashbox from QVC, you can use it for an entire month and if you don't like it; you get a full refund without hassles..Good Luck!

Sorry I can't save you either because I think this is so cute!
smile.gif
You got me thinking about the Runway Compact Studio now too

I've never had good luck with Smashbox..I've found their shadows have next to no pigment and their creme liners disappear on me half way threw the day..And the Photo Finish primer..Yuck made me break out horribly..I've never tried their lip products though because of my luck with the rest of the line..Just my 2 cents
smile.gif

Yeah, a lot of people say that but I've had such nice results with this line.

Originally Posted by allisong I've never had good luck with Smashbox..I've found their shadows have next to no pigment and their creme liners disappear on me half way threw the day..And the Photo Finish primer..Yuck made me break out horribly..I've never tried their lip products though because of my luck with the rest of the line..Just my 2 cents
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back