Quantcast

Finally used my Sephora gift cards!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I've been meaning to post this, but didn't get a chance sooner since I was on vacation last week

But, I wanted to share what I ordered from Sephora (using the gift cards I had won here on makeuptalk). I ordered the English Ideas Lip Enhance pencil, after hearing all of your raves for it! I am liking this pencil so far, and works really to neutralize the pigment in my lips.

I also ordered the Stila neutral shimmer palette. I am a Stila fan, and I really like all of the colors in this palette.

Always fun to have new goodies to play with! and I love Makeuptalk contests

Reaction score
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRReviews! heh

Originally Posted by alittleweirdo

I've been meaning to post this, but didn't get a chance sooner since I was on vacation last week
But, I wanted to share what I ordered from Sephora (using the gift cards I had won here on makeuptalk). I ordered the English Ideas Lip Enhance pencil, after hearing all of your raves for it! I am liking this pencil so far, and works really to neutralize the pigment in my lips.

I also ordered the Stila neutral shimmer palette. I am a Stila fan, and I really like all of the colors in this palette.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by alittleweirdo I've been meaning to post this, but didn't get a chance sooner since I was on vacation last week

Great choice on the lip enhancer..It will become HG for you

Reaction score
Originally Posted by allisong Great choice on the lip enhancer..It will become HG for you
I have to give it to you, Allison. Everything you've recommended, I've loved. The check's in the mail.. wink wink. Thanks bunches.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Californian I have to give it to you, Allison. Everything you've recommended, I've loved. The check's in the mail.. wink wink. Thanks bunches.

Glad I can help

Latest posts