First Kiss.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Share your stories about your first kissies
biggrin.gif
, Mine happened about a month or so ago.

I had my first kiss when I was a freshman in h.s. and I didn't know how to french kiss so I didn't use my tongue... at all. Just kind of had my mouth open, that's it.
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by Tears_Of_Blood Share your stories about your first kissies
biggrin.gif
, Mine happened about a month or so ago.

I had my 5 years ago first and forever......in a library's lounge room..i know it's funny...i was having lunch and he my bf came over we talk for 30 min and he kiss me...didn't know if i had to kiss him back...as soon as he touch my lips with his my blood circulation was stop for few secs....then i realize he did...I still feel it....lol
icon_smile.gif

I think I was 14 for my first "real" kiss... I had just moved out to where I am now... and me & my first new friend (who was my automatic best friend LOL) we went to the local pool EVERY day. (Rain or shine... yes we were pathetic!) But I became close with a brother of one of the lifeguards... and well, one night were were all there b/c he brother (the Lifeguard) was on security watch... so we had the entire place for night swimming... and during our little swim, he kissed me!
icon_redface.gif
Cheesy... but hey - I was 14... and he was a hottie! so it mattered then! LOL

lol......@ chessy

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I think I was 14 for my first "real" kiss... I had just moved out to where I am now... and me & my first new friend (who was my automatic best friend LOL) we went to the local pool EVERY day. (Rain or shine... yes we were pathetic!) But I became close with a brother of one of the lifeguards... and well, one night were were all there b/c he brother (the Lifeguard) was on security watch... so we had the entire place for night swimming... and during our little swim, he kissed me!
icon_redface.gif
Cheesy... but hey - I was 14... and he was a hottie! so it mattered then! LOL

My first kiss was with my husband, about 2 months after we started dating, and we were both 22 years old. It was really cute, we were sitting on the couch and he was getting ready to leave for the night, and he got this puppy dog look on his face and said, "Can I kiss you goodnight?" Neither of us knew what we were doing (it was his first kiss too) so it was just a quick peck. But a while later we started adding a little tongue, at my suggestion
wink.gif

And actually, my husband assumed that I had already kissed before, so maybe he was expecting me to "teach" him that night!
smile.gif
He knew that I dated a guy for almost a year in college, but we never kissed because we were both very conservative -- we knew we wanted to save sex for marriage, so we were not in a huge hurry to kiss since we didn't want to risk taking things too far!

Angel, it still matters!!! (secretly
icon_cheesygrin.gif
)

Oh my god tears, I am so excited for you right now!!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
You must be glowing day in and day out!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I didn't really like my first kiss.. I have a thing for bad boys, and I don't know why. I was 15, I think, and was the DJ for the night at a local youth club. This guy wanted to get together with me for like 4 or 5 months, and I never said yes. But the more he was around, calling me, spending time with me, and giving me so much attention, I started liking him. So I was in the DJ booth, and he came in. He chose a song, and god I cannot remember what it was, and then we looked at each other for about 20 seconds, but that felt like hours at the time!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
And then he kissed me, but he wasn't a good kisser!!
icon_evil.gif
I was hoping for some tenderness or something, but he just sticked his tongue in my mouth. He was 15 and horny I guess.. And at 26 they are still the same..
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by destiny He was 15 and horny I guess.. And at 26 they are still the same..
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif
And still at 30! lol
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by destiny Wow, girl_geek, I really admire your will power and strong belief in God. Thanks! Actually I wouldn't have minded kissing my ex at the time (I obviously didn't think kissing before marriage is wrong since I kissed my husband
wink.gif
) but he never tried to kiss me and I was too chicken to take the initiative
smile.gif

Now I'm glad we never kissed... it did take me a long time to get over that relationship, so if we had kissed that would have just been one more memory to deal with...

Actually I think it's my husband who has the really strong willpower! He always "behaved" himself when we were dating and never did anything more than kiss or hug, but now he wants sex every night! It must have killed him when we were dating!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by girl_geek Actually I think it's my husband who has the really strong willpower! He always "behaved" himself when we were dating and never did anything more than kiss or hug, but now he wants sex every night! It must have killed him when we were dating!
biggrin.gif
He's making up for lost time! LOL
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 He's making up for lost time! LOL
tongue.gif
hehe, no kidding!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Of course, I am enjoying it more and more myself as we learn new "tricks"
wink.gif

my 1st kiss (peck on the lips) was in 7th grade with the boy i "dated" for 8 months LOL he was also my 1st french kiss. i don't count that, though, because we were so young!

when i was in 8th grade, i started dating this 11th grader (i was a P-I-M-P
wink.gif
) and we dated for 3 years, so i guess that was my real kiss. he kissed me and it was perfect.

my boyfriend now, who i've been with for a year and 8 months, kissed me the first day we met. what a jerk LOL

sorry, i mentioned my first kisses with all of my real relationships, not just my very, very first
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer my 1st kiss (peck on the lips) was in 7th grade with the boy i "dated" for 8 months LOL he was also my 1st french kiss. i don't count that, though, because we were so young!
when i was in 8th grade, i started dating this 11th grader (i was a P-I-M-P
wink.gif
) and we dated for 3 years, so i guess that was my real kiss. he kissed me and it was perfect.

my boyfriend now, who i've been with for a year and 8 months, kissed me the first day we met. what a jerk LOL

sorry, i mentioned my first kisses with all of my real relationships, not just my very, very first
icon_redface.gif

s'ok ! We love reading everyone's stories!
wink.gif

My first one was when I was 14 and didn't enjoy it at all. I think because we didn't know how to do it. The next one was when I was 16 and he was 23. It was much better than the first kiss
wink.gif

Originally Posted by lilla My first one was when I was 14 and didn't enjoy it at all. I think because we didn't know how to do it. The next one was when I was 16 and he was 23. It was much better than the first kiss
wink.gif
same guy?
icon_wink.gif

Oh No, The first one was just a short relationship. He always wanted to kiss and didn't want to go out or anything. So After the first kiss, he was history...

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 same guy?
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by lilla Oh No, The first one was just a short relationship. He always wanted to kiss and didn't want to go out or anything. So After the first kiss, he was history... Ahhh... lol OK - gotcha! I thought it was the same guy at first... with just a several year long kiss-free break!! LOL
tongue.gif

Ok my 1st kiss was at a school disco when i was 12 (i think!).. I don't even know if we used tongues. All i remember is my girls running up to me saying Jerry wants to dance with you.. Go on, go on! Jerry was in my class all through school so i knew him 7 years but we never boyfriend/girlfriend. So i danced with him & then the slow music came on & we kept on dancing & then we kissed. Dated for about 3 weeks after that & then broke up!

Ireland is much more casual to kissing & boyfriend/girlfriend thing than you guys in the US.

gosh, I don´t remember my first real kiss exactly, cause it didn´t matter to me. all I know is that I was 15 and had never been kissed so I just kissed this guy from my school.

But I remember 2 kisses. the guys were both americans and great kissers. I went to High School in the US for 6 months during my Junior year and went out with this cute guy. he took me back home after our 2nd date and asked if he could kiss me (still sitting in his car). I think we kissed for an hour and now, 4 years later, I still remember every little detail of it. but it didn´t work out, because I had to go back to Austria shortly after that.

2nd memorable kiss...just a few weeks ago. I went back to the US last september to visit my host parents when I got to know a friend´s friend. I immediately fell for him and we had a great time while I was over there (just 3 weeks). then I thought I would never see him again, but he offered to pay for my plane ticket to come see him (which was this past febuary). so I was HAPPY...didn´t even look at any other guys for 4 months and then it was time to come see him. the kiss we had when we arrived at his appartment was amazing. just b/c I waited for it for such a long time. ( i know, for other people, 4 months are not a big deal, but it was for me. plus, I was in love)

Latest posts

Back