First Mac product ever.....

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to MuT, kerri!

The MAC foundation brush is great- good choice! And I LOVE Blue Peep. I like the little jolt of color it gives when the rest of my face is natural.
icon_biggrin.gif

Once you start with MAC, you can't stop!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I'm totally addicted to the brand and eagerly anticipate all of their new lines!

Originally Posted by kerri Okay! Just spent 80.00 more with Nordstroms.com and ordered Mac e/s juxt and sprout as well as fluidline blue peep.....and a mac foundation brush for my new full coverage foundation. Argh.......the money she goes!!

Thanks hon, you are the best
smile.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 My favorite one for e/s is by Loew-Cornell, it's a purple'ish handle, says : 3/8 #270 Maxine's Mop
wink.gif

Originally Posted by kerri Okay! Just spent 80.00 more with Nordstroms.com and ordered Mac e/s juxt and sprout as well as fluidline blue peep.....and a mac foundation brush for my new full coverage foundation. Argh.......the money she goes!! Just wanna pop in & welcome you to MuT Kerri! Looks like you're well settled in already!! Your haul sounds fab, hope you enjoy playing with your new products

Welcome to MUT Kerri. I am a MAC fiend and like have said before... once you go MAC, you never go back!
tongue.gif

I think that you are going to love Blue Peep. I have it and love it. Also, you can use the fluidlines as a base too. If you need any more help, feel free to post and you are bound to get tons of answers. Check out the FOTD's forum and see what some of the other girls are wearing. Most of them take pictures and they put down what colors they used.

Look forward to getting to know you!

Welcome to MuT, kerri!
smile.gif
I'm a huge MAC fan! Ever since I bought my first MAC item 2.5 years ago, I haven't been able to stop buying!

Back