First makeup haul since becoming member

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Alright y'all. You are bad influences. I went to Hechts (like Dillard's and Nordstroms) to check out some of the things I have read about in the forum and in the reviews. A lady that worked for Lancome approached me and asked if I had 5 minutes so they could give me a NEW eye look.

Well, 1 hour later and my whole face done over, I left with:

BLUSH SUBTIL Delicate Oil-Free Powder Blush in Cedar Rose

COLOUR FOCUS SELF-SELECT in Volcano and Honeymoon

LE STYLO WATERPROOF Long Lasting EyeLiner in Fumee

LE CRAYON POUDRE Powder Pencil for the Brows in Natural Blonde

PRECISION CHEEK - BRUSH #7

SMUDGER - BRUSH #10

OMG, I am in troooouble. And I have only been a member for 1 week. I must have the word sucker written on my forehead. I did truly want everything I bought though. They did a fabulous job and I really had fun. Now the trick is to see if I can duplicate what they did.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by LuckyMe Alright y'all. You are bad influences. I went to Hechts (like Dillard's and Nordstroms) to check out some of the things I have read about in the forum and in the reviews. A lady that worked for Lancome approached me and asked if I had 5 minutes so they could give me a NEW eye look.

SMUDGER - BRUSH #10

OMG, I am in troooouble. And I have only been a member for 1 week. I must have the word sucker written on my forehead. I did truly want everything I bought though. They did a fabulous job and I really had fun. Now the trick is to see if I can duplicate what they did.
icon_rolleyes.gif

LMAO!!! Nice to see you are starting to "Feel the Power of MuT" !! LOL!! Welcome to the club! It's an expensive club, but it sure is F-U-N! LOL Great haul!!! Enjoy using it!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by LuckyMe

Alright y'all. You are bad influences. I went to Hechts (like Dillard's and Nordstroms) to check out some of the things I have read about in the forum and in the reviews. A lady that worked for Lancome approached me and asked if I had 5 minutes so they could give me a NEW eye look.

SMUDGER - BRUSH #10

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOL The power! Welcome to their club! So since you bought all the stuff, lets talk about it
wink.gif

Great haul!! Good luck re-doing what the MA's did! Take pics and review the items -maybe you'll create lemmings for the rest of us!!

Welcome to the club!!
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by LuckyMe Alright y'all. You are bad influences. I went to Hechts (like Dillard's and Nordstroms) to check out some of the things I have read about in the forum and in the reviews. A lady that worked for Lancome approached me and asked if I had 5 minutes so they could give me a NEW eye look.

SMUDGER - BRUSH #10

icon_rolleyes.gif

OMG! I forgot to add to the haul that they also talked me into buying there skin care set:

Cleanser: Gel Clarte-gel to foam cleanser

TOner-Tonique Clarte

Moisturizer-Aqua Fusion

I am so gullable. You could probably sell me a 2 piece swimsuit, in Alaska, during the six months of darkness!

I am sure I will be happy with everything. I will keep you posted.

Great haul!! It is too funny because I am not the only one who is going broke since joing in to this wonderful club
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Yeah we may be broke but we'll be happy
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by LuckyMe OMG! I forgot to add to the haul that they also talked me into buying there skin care set:
Cleanser: Gel Clarte-gel to foam cleanser

TOner-Tonique Clarte

Moisturizer-Aqua Fusion

I am so gullable. You could probably sell me a 2 piece swimsuit, in Alaska, during the six months of darkness!

I am sure I will be happy with everything. I will keep you posted.

Originally Posted by LuckyMe I am so gullable. You could probably sell me a 2 piece swimsuit, in Alaska, during the six months of darkness!

LOL! Yeah.. me too!! Especially if I had a coupon!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Me three!!! I all need to hear is "this is our popular seller" or "limited" or "it looks great on you"
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 LOL! Yeah.. me too!! Especially if I had a coupon!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I totally know what you mean! Since I have joined the makeup online community, I have dropped a load of money on makeup.
icon_sad.gif
But at least I have pretty things to play with!
icon_biggrin.gif

Awesome !!! You're not alone, I buy on impulse as well ....xx
eek.gif

OMG Lucky, I don't know how I missed any of your previous posts, but & Welcome to MuT! Glad you're here posting your haul b/c you're truly one of the gang now!
wink.gif
Enjoy your goodies!
biggrin.gif

Hi LuckyME,

Welcome to MuT! I hope you have a lot of fun with your new products and makeup.You are making me jealous!
smile.gif

Mabe you will be able to create some looks with your new makeup.If you have wanted all those things for a while then you are allowed to treat yourself!

ENJOY!

SMUDGER - BRUSH #10

icon_rolleyes.gif

Hi!
Don't feel too bad. I,ve haven't been a member long either and I went MAC Crazee yesterday.
icon_redface.gif

But it was relaxing and enjoyable. I made a list and took it with me,so I wouldn't miss anything and then after I got the things on my list,I looked at other stuff.

I can't wait until I go back.

Nice Haul by the way!

Have Fun!!

Welcome, LuckyMe! MuT is an awesome group! I, too, have dropped some $$$ on m/u since joining this group!

Latest posts

Back