Florida's Residence Purchase 2005 Hurrican Season Items Tax Free

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I wanted to share this to all of Florida's Residence since it's hurricane season you can buy following items tax free.:icon_love I have go to buy them before the end of the date

FYI:

Beginning June 1st and ending June 12th, the following items may be purchased Tax Free in the State of Florida:

- Any portable, self-powered light selling for $20 or less

- Any portable, self-powered radio, two-way radio or weatherband radio selling for $50 or less

- Any tarp or other flexible waterproof sheeting selling for $50 or less

- Any self-contained first-aid kit selling for $30 or less

- Any ground anchor system or tie-down kit selling for $50 or less

- Any gas or diesel fuel tank selling for $25 or less

- Any package of AA, C, D, 6-volt, or 9-volt batteries (excluding vehicle and boat

batteries) selling for $30 or less

- Any non-electric food storage cooler selling for $30 or less

- Any portable generator used to provide light or communications or preserve food in the event of power outage selling for $750 or less

That's good to know, its about time they save you $$$ on the tax, Im going to forward your post to a few friends of mine in the deep South! Hey, every little bit helps ~
tongue.gif
Thankx

Originally Posted by K*O* That's good to know, its about time they save you $$$ on the tax, Im going to forward your post to a few friends of mine in the deep South! Hey, every little bit helps ~
tongue.gif
Thankx Yup Karen...your rite....I wanted to shre this so other residence can like i will...
icon_smile.gif

Wow, Thanks for the info! I live in Tampa Bay Florida, I'll tell my friends:icon_love

Lisa

Thanks for the info!! Since I'm new to FL (I live in Bradenton) people keep telling me that I need to get those things. I guess this is a great incentive to do it right away. THANKS!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I live in Tampa and heard about that as well and I plan on buying these items. I don't want to be unprepared for what might occur this year.

Latest posts

Back