Fluidline help

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I feel like I am not making the most out of my fluidlines. I am going to do a MAC haul sometime this weekend and want some e/s suggestions. I have the following colors: macroviolet, blue peep, sweet sage, and waveline.

I am already thinking of getting aquadrisiac and shimmermoss (thanks to Trisha's FOTD) but I need more suggestions.

TIA!

maybe some purples or pinks to go with macroviolet?

i don't know about the blue liners. that's why i didn't get them cause i didn't know what to pair them with

I use my Waveline as liner for almost any e/s colors (greens,blues.Aquadisiac looks awesome with Waveline and Blue Peep too!!!)

2nd what Liz said. try Macroviolet with pinks or maybe also light greens or blues for some contrast)

I think most colors would go with macroviolet and waveline. I've been wearing them with just about everything. The good thing about those colors is that they are dark so if your e/s doesn't match, it's okay because it's likely that no one will notice.

I love blue peep but will only wear it with neutrals cause I'm not really used to wearing a lot of brights all together.

Sweet sage can probably double as an e/s base.

Originally Posted by Marisol I feel like I am not making the most out of my fluidlines. I am going to do a MAC haul sometime this weekend and want some e/s suggestions. I have the following colors: macroviolet, blue peep, sweet sage, and waveline.
I am already thinking of getting aquadrisiac and shimmermoss (thanks to Trisha's FOTD) but I need more suggestions.

TIA!

they say they all can dfouble as bases, but i haven't tried that yet

I guess all of them work as bases, but NOT Frostlite. I tried that a couple of times but the color just started smearing and would not get even like the other fluidlines

I basically bought Brassy and Frostlite to use just as bases. They're great. I love Frostlite- white with gold... so pretty!
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Liz they say they all can dfouble as bases, but i haven't tried that yet

Really? works for me and won't budge. Maybe the formula of the batch your frostlite is from is bad.

Originally Posted by Arielle I guess all of them work as bases, but NOT Frostlite. I tried that a couple of times but the color just started smearing and would not get even like the other fluidlines

Originally Posted by wongy74 I basically bought Brassy and Frostlite to use just as bases. They're great. I love Frostlite- white with gold... so pretty!
icon_biggrin.gif
Frostlite works for you? then what am I doing wrong??? I use the same Brush (MAC 219) as with my other fluidlines when I want to use them as a base.

I just use my finger. I apply it sheer and just build it up.

Originally Posted by Arielle Frostlite works for you? then what am I doing wrong??? I use the same Brush (MAC 219) as with my other fluidlines when I want to use them as a base.

Originally Posted by wongy74 I just use my finger. I apply it sheer and just build it up. hm I tried that too but it still wouldn´t work. damn it, the color really is very pretty! but it could be that´s it´s just that my frostlite is messed up somehow. will have to live with it I guess
icon_wink.gif

I couldnt get Waveline to be my friend either bunnty! Sweet Sage is gorgeous as a liner with Greensmoke Marisol. I pair Macroviolet with Naked Lunch, Trax etc.. (pinks & purples as the girls mentioned)

Originally Posted by Marisol I feel like I am not making the most out of my fluidlines. I am going to do a MAC haul sometime this weekend and want some e/s suggestions. I have the following colors: macroviolet, blue peep, sweet sage, and waveline.

TIA!

I used shimmermoss e/s with blue peep eyeliner yesterday and it looked gorgeous!

I agree with what the girls have already said - macroviolet with pinks and purples.

I think waveline and blue peep may look nice with fairly neutral eyes.

Oh yes, those two definitely in my must have. I already have shimmermoss and just got aquadisiac in the mail
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol I am already thinking of getting aquadrisiac and shimmermoss (thanks to Trisha's FOTD) but I need more suggestions.
TIA!

Being the only 2 purple'ish colors I have are Crystal & Mothbrown... I usually pair those w/ the Macroviolet
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by nydoll23 i never tried fluid lines,what exactly are they? gel eyeliners that come in a hard glass container (like the BB gel liners I`ve heard although I didn´t try those)
it´s such a GREAT product. it makes lining your lashlines (and even INNER rims) soo much easier. and it stays and stays there (even on the inner rims) until you take it off. actually it´s kinda hard to get it off if you don´t have a good eye makeup remover.

I think Trisha has all of them in her notepad. They look sooo pretty....
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by nydoll23 i never tried fluid lines,what exactly are they?

Latest posts

Back