Fluidline help

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Arielle gel eyeliners that come in a hard glass container (like the BB gel liners I`ve heard although I didn´t try those)
it´s such a GREAT product. it makes lining your lashlines (and even INNER rims) soo much easier. and it stays and stays there (even on the inner rims) until you take it off. actually it´s kinda hard to get it off if you don´t have a good eye makeup remover.

oooh sounds awesome,the mac girls never mentioned them to me in the store.
confused.gif
i will check them out tonight,thanks Arielle
smile.gif

Originally Posted by lilla I think Trisha has all of them in her notepad. They look sooo pretty....
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Thanks Lilla,going to check it out now
smile.gif

I had trouble with my blue peep fluidline. Because I couldnt get it to go in right on under eyelid. I always would put it on the eyelid. HTH. Thanks

Originally Posted by nydoll23 Thanks Lilla,going to check it out now
smile.gif
My gosh,Trisha's note pad is so amazing,everytime i see it it's like looking at it for the first time,im still in awe!!!!I love her collection of makeup

you're welcome
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by nydoll23 Thanks Lilla,going to check it out now
smile.gif

100% agree
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by charms23 I know! And if you ever want to buy MAC online - just look at her pictures and not the swatches on the site!

Originally Posted by lilla 100% agree
icon_smile.gif
Totally agree too,Mac should just put up her notepad,
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha You guys are funny! Tho i'm glad my pics are of use! I have to redo my stash pics soon cos i have gotten rid of quite a lot of stuff and gotten new stuff since the pics were taken! x
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

can't wait to see!!!!

Originally Posted by Liz
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

can't wait to see!!!!

yeah,im sure it will be worth the wait
icon_cheesygrin.gif

No way! That's funny. As much as she know I would say she even knows more than some Mac Sa!!!

Originally Posted by Marisol I actually clicked on the link to see if it would work.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol I actually clicked on the link to see if it would work.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I figured somebody would do it..I was almost tempted to do it myself *g*. oh well, we have our own little "ask trisha"-section here on MuT, right?

Latest posts

Back