Quantcast

Follow Up to my Liquid Liner thread..

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
DONT DO IT, i woke up this morning amd my right eye is swollen... top and bottom. This happens to me occasionally because i have problems with my eyes but im only assuming yesterday's venture with Liquid Liner on my inner lower rims caused this.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by laura127 DONT DO IT, i woke up this morning amd my right eye is swollen... top and bottom. This happens to me occasionally because i have problems with my eyes but im only assuming yesterday's venture with Liquid Liner on my inner lower rims caused this.
Ouch!!Is it just swollen or is there drainage also?If there is,You'll need to get to the doctor right away..It's possible you may have conjunctivitis

Reaction score
No its just swollen.. I think ive conjunctivitis on a permanent basis anyway. My eyes are always gooey & crying these days. I went to the doc but they said there's nothing wrong with me but i know there is so im going to an eye doctor in a few wks.

Reaction score
It sounds like you are allergic to something in the liner. I've had a few eye m/u products give me a nasty eye irritation, which resembled an eye infection. If this is the case, then it'll clear itself up in a day or so. Just go easy in the eye m/u in the meantime!

I love cool eye compresses. This helps when my eyes are red and irritated. Just use a moist washcloth with a few ice cubes in it. Kick back, listen to some music and relax!

Geek2

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
My eyes are very sensitive and I can get eye irritation from certain eye makeup so I have to careful. MAC's Fibre Lash made my eyes crazy.
So you might be allergic to something that you are using like KittySkyfish suggested.

Latest posts