Font Formatting......forever!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok girls. It's time to FEEL THE POWER of MUT, once again!
icon_cool.gif

You now have the ability to KEEP YOUR FONT formatting the same for every thread/post!!! All the settings are set up right inside the User Control Panel --> Edit Options and look for "Show Post Effect"

Now, how this will work is if ANY POSTS in the past were made WITHOUT changing font formatting, and you MODIFY your options, it will modify all past threads/posts.

While typing up threads and posts, it will NOT apprear in your selected font/color/size...it only makes the changes after you hit SUBMIT

Any future font formatting you use that is DIFFERENT than your settings, will also override your settings in the USERCP.

Notice my thread here, its in courier/#2080E0/size3

Any questions, ask here.

SEE THE attachment!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) are you using it? I don't see that you are.. I thought so - I see everything the way I set it...
icon_wink.gif
(Century Gothic font, size 4 - purple color) You don't see it?
icon_neutral.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I thought so - I see everything the way I set it...
icon_wink.gif
icon_neutral.gif
i see it!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98

I thought so - I see everything the way I set it...
icon_wink.gif
icon_neutral.gif

Oh maybe I don't see it since it's not bold.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Oh maybe I don't see it since it's not bold. Should I be BOLD?
icon_wink.gif

I am just seeing this. I've been formatting manually or not at all. You rock!!!

Latest posts

Back