For all you Brew Lovers...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Saw this on Ebay... not sure if brew is hard to get now, (or if it's at the stores) but I saw this - and they are selling all of them together.

89_1_b.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...580725299&rd=1

I haven't found Brew in any store. They said it was LE and don't have it anymore.

LOL....I thought you were talking beer too....LOL
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by my minerals I thought you meant BREWSKIES
icon_sad.gif

*sigh* doenst Brew look so pretty in that pic. I dont want the other lippies though
frown.gif

I know
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Laura *sigh* doenst Brew look so pretty in that pic. I dont want the other lippies though
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Laura *sigh* doenst Brew look so pretty in that pic. I dont want the other lippies though
frown.gif
same here. i HATE hug me.
thanks for showing us, though, janelle
smile.gif

I think the MAC counter near my house may still have some Brew left. I'll check them out today & update you all if any are available.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by keaLoha I think the MAC counter near my house may still have some Brew left. I'll check them out today & update you all if any are available.
wink.gif
buy them and cp them for us!!
icon_twisted.gif

I checked both Mac counters in Denver for you ladies but they were all sold out.
icon_sad.gif
Sorry guys, I hope the stores near Gail will still have it.

Originally Posted by Liz buy them and cp them for us!!
icon_twisted.gif

So the counter nearest me is sold out.
frown.gif
I'll hit two or three more w/in the next week just in case one of them has it.

MAC's near me don't have it either... tried looking at it the last time I was there. No such luck..
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by keaLoha So the counter nearest me is sold out.
frown.gif
I'll hit two or three more w/in the next week just in case one of them has it. hehe.

The MAC Pro store in SF has them (at least they did yesterday).

Edited: here is their phone # (415) 771-6113<!-- -->.

I just swapped for brew last week...should get here Tuesday. I'm excited to try it out!

Latest posts

Back