Quantcast

? for recipe forum administrator

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I wanted to ask your permission if it would be ok if I made 2 copies of some of the recipes I like from this forum. One would be for myself and the other would be included in a recipe round robin I am having in my swapping group. I will include on the recipe copy for the round robin where I got it from.

Anita

Reaction score
That's great that you like them so much to want to share them! I'm sure Harley & Halo will get back to you soon on that... They are the Mods for the forum.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by coolcat1022 I wanted to ask your permission if it would be ok if I made 2 copies of some of the recipes I like from this forum. One would be for myself and the other would be included in a recipe round robin I am having in my swapping group. I will include on the recipe copy for the round robin where I got it from.
Anita

Hi Anita, I don't think there would be any problem with you making copies, most of the recipes I find are from my cook books, magazines, etc. so they are pretty much already out there. Glad you found some you like

Reaction score
Originally Posted by HarleyMom Hi Anita, I don't think there would be any problem with you making copies, most of the recipes I find are from my cook books, magazines, etc. so they are pretty much already out there. Glad you found some you like
Thanks HarleyMom for your reply. I will still post on the recipe where I got it from. I know alot of my members in my group will LOVE some of these recipes. I found alot of wonderful recipes here. Thank you for letting me make an extra copy for my recipe round robin.
Anita

Reaction score
No problem! Copy whatever you want! Just stick a little link to MUT where you got it.

Originally Posted by coolcat1022

Thanks HarleyMom for your reply. I will still post on the recipe where I got it from. I know alot of my members in my group will LOVE some of these recipes. I found alot of wonderful recipes here. Thank you for letting me make an extra copy for my recipe round robin.
Anita

Latest posts