? for recipe forum administrator

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I wanted to ask your permission if it would be ok if I made 2 copies of some of the recipes I like from this forum. One would be for myself and the other would be included in a recipe round robin I am having in my swapping group. I will include on the recipe copy for the round robin where I got it from.

Anita

That's great that you like them so much to want to share them! I'm sure Harley & Halo will get back to you soon on that... They are the Mods for the forum.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by coolcat1022 I wanted to ask your permission if it would be ok if I made 2 copies of some of the recipes I like from this forum. One would be for myself and the other would be included in a recipe round robin I am having in my swapping group. I will include on the recipe copy for the round robin where I got it from.
Anita

Hi Anita, I don't think there would be any problem with you making copies, most of the recipes I find are from my cook books, magazines, etc. so they are pretty much already out there. Glad you found some you like
smile.gif

Originally Posted by HarleyMom Hi Anita, I don't think there would be any problem with you making copies, most of the recipes I find are from my cook books, magazines, etc. so they are pretty much already out there. Glad you found some you like
smile.gif
Thanks HarleyMom for your reply. I will still post on the recipe where I got it from. I know alot of my members in my group will LOVE some of these recipes. I found alot of wonderful recipes here. Thank you for letting me make an extra copy for my recipe round robin.
Anita

No problem! Copy whatever you want! Just stick a little link to MUT where you got it.

Originally Posted by coolcat1022

Thanks HarleyMom for your reply. I will still post on the recipe where I got it from. I know alot of my members in my group will LOVE some of these recipes. I found alot of wonderful recipes here. Thank you for letting me make an extra copy for my recipe round robin.
Anita

Latest posts

Back