Fortune Cookie Soap Box: Summer Soap Box 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissJexie

Rachel
Reaction score
It's almost time for the Summer Fortune Cookie Soap Box!!

According to the FCS site, boxes start shipping May 12th.

Still no item spoilers yet, although they did reveal that it's Candyland themed awhile ago. I can't wait for this one!!

some of the things in the summer box look great. shannon and the guys done a great job, nice scents not sickly sweet either, 

my spa bag is out for delivery today and i may of ordered the earth day set  in the middle of the night too,

not too long for summer box shipping now 12 of may.

Did anyone get charged yet?

I just realized I got a new card since the last box..will have to go in & try to update that!

Ooh, I always want this box so badly and I never let myself get it! This summer one looks AMAZING.

I am not a fan of candy smells, so I will have to wait and see what happens.  BTW - they have a new collection  - the tree of life.  It is supposed to have jasmine in it, but I cannot smell (which is a good thing) and I like the other scents for it.   Eco-emi sent out the bath fizzy in April's box and FCS has a gift set with the tree of life - it is 25.99

description and pic for the gift set - which, of course, I bought, because I feel that this candyland won't be my cup of tea

A dewy blend of lily and jasmine with lemon & refreshing ozone, tilled with damp earth and freshly cut green grass.

a portion of the proceeds, will be donated to The Canopy Project.

This set contains the following - all in the Tree of Life scent *no substitutions 

• 1 Fizzy
  • Fortune Cookie Soap
  • half a shampoo bar
  • half a conditioner bar
  • 1 steamer
  • wax tart
  • OCD
  • mini whipped cream
  • packaged in a recycled takeout box

basket_986fbb8c-4fe5-4ce6-8984-acf7e25ee08d_1024x1024.jpg

http://www.fortunecookiesoap.com/collections/tree-of-life-collection/products/tree-of-life-gift-set

Should I be concerned that I haven't been charged yet? :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I didn't realized that people have already been charged!

You will be charged every three months. Everyone is charged on a different day. It all depends on when you first signed up. For example, say I first signed up on January 12. I would be charged again on April 12.

I just signed up for this one, I LOVE bath stuff and can't believe I held off so long before subbing. 

Another spoiler photo up on FB and IG but I can't post it since I'm on mobile :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. Getting so excited for this theme!!!

Another spoiler photo up on FB and IG but I can't post it since I'm on mobile :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. Getting so excited for this theme!!!
a4b9ddf8cbf111e3a4d20002c9122c10_5.jpg

EYE CANDY!!! Summer sneak peeks are starting to roll in! "Lollipop Your Cherry" fortune cookie soap prototype.

however, on FB - they state that this one isn't in our Summer box, but it is just part of the collection.

a4b9ddf8cbf111e3a4d20002c9122c10_5.jpg

EYE CANDY!!! Summer sneak peeks are starting to roll in! "Lollipop Your Cherry" fortune cookie soap prototype.

however, on FB - they state that this one isn't in our Summer box, but it is just part of the collection.
Seeing this makes me even more happy I subbed.  I love this kind of stuff.  Smell good bath stuff?  Yes, please.  Little cutsie stuff that bubbles and lathers?  Sign me up. 

The bad thing with this sub, though, I'll have to hide it from my husband.  The man will take a bath.  And he will use my stuff.  He doesn't care if he comes out smelling like coconuts or lilacs. 

Ahhh. I just signed up!! (because I obviously needed ANOTHER box, right?? But it's only quarterly, and it I remember correctly they include a gift certificate which totally makes the expense okay)

Ahhh. I just signed up!! (because I obviously needed ANOTHER box, right?? But it's only quarterly, and it I remember correctly they include a gift certificate which totally makes the expense okay)
Yep! They include a $10 gift card so it's totally worth it!

Seriously I get a lot of boxes and this is in my top 3 favorites for sure!

Yep! They include a $10 gift card so it's totally worth it!

Seriously I get a lot of boxes and this is in my top 3 favorites for sure!
I've been looking at their site and old boxes, and I'm getting so excited !!! I am sure I'm going to love this.

Question, how long are the gift cards good for ? Can they be stacked? If I hold on to one until I get the next box, could I use them for $20 of stuff ?

Latest posts

Back