FOTD - 100 Day No Buy

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_nj24huNrLX1r0aqmoo1_250.jpg

Here is today's look- I'm going out for a pre-birthday celebration! (It's my 18th and the last I'll spend with my parents for a time, so it's a big deal. It also helps that I'm the firstborn.)

L'oreal voluminous naturale mascara
GOSH 03 brow gel
Kozmic Colours 50 palette- olive and roan red
Too Faced Jingle all the Way travel palette- highlight shades
Annabelle stay sharp liner in ultraviolet
Urban Decay Black velvet pencil
Fusion Beauty cream blush in Cherub (I'm doing a challenge where I wear every shade of blush I have without repeating, so I figure out which ones I love and which ones should go!)
LA Colors (or is it girl??) Glazed lip paint in Seduce- I am IN LOVE with this formula and shade!
tumblr_nj24huNrLX1r0aqmoo2_250.jpg

Ack! I'm so behind! Everyone is gorgeous! I love all the looks and they are inspiring me to do new stuff with what I have!

This week I'm using the MUA Baked Eyeshadow Trio in Chocolate Box, and I love it. I totally forgot how much I love this palette, which I guess is the whole point of the no buy. I suck at capturing it in the photos, but it's a lot of fun to work with.  I'm still using the same products otherwise, though I did return to my beloved They're Real mascara.

And then for dinner out, I added a winged eyeliner (Cynthia Rowley in black), which I was super proud of, because I got it on the first try. So gratuitous photo included below :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back