Fotd 5/22/05

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Joyeuux Strobe Cream will make a big difference, I love that stuff! If you don't want to look too shiny, apply it before you put on your foundation. Blend across your cheekbones, from the hairline inward. I personally would stay away from the T-Zone, for obvious reasons.
smile.gif

You can also mix Strobe Cream with an iridescent powder like Silver Dusk, to use on your decolletage, arms etc. That's fun for a glowy evening look!

thanks a lot!!! I have an iridescent powder (belightful), but only the pressed one-too bad I can´t use this to mix with other stuff.and we have a decision: I am definitely getting the Strobe Cream. can´t wait to go shopping next week
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle thanks a lot!!! I have an iridescent powder (belightful), but only the pressed one-too bad I can´t use this to mix with other stuff.and we have a decision: I am definitely getting the Strobe Cream. can´t wait to go shopping next week
biggrin.gif

Ooh, I think you shall like it a lot!!!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Joyeuux Ooh, I think you shall like it a lot!!!
smile.gif
I´m sure-everyone raves about it.I have to say it again: it is so damn cool to have a real MAC MA on here, besides that you seem to be such a sweet girl *hugs*

Originally Posted by Arielle I´m sure-everyone raves about it.I have to say it again: it is so damn cool to have a real MAC MA on here, besides that you seem to be such a sweet girl *hugs*

Awww, thank you my dear! :icon_love

Originally Posted by Joyeuux Awww, thank you my dear! :icon_love you´re welcome, my dearest ;-)
*yay* this post gave me my last heart!!!!
icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle you´re welcome, my dearest ;-)
icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif

Awww, what a great way to get hearts!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Joyeuux Awww, what a great way to get hearts!
smile.gif
I know, right? maybe I could get my way into the Millennium Club just by saying nice things to everybody
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle I know, right? maybe I could get my way into the Millennium Club just by saying nice things to everybody
biggrin.gif
LOL!!!!

Originally Posted by Arielle I know, right? maybe I could get my way into the Millennium Club just by saying nice things to everybody
biggrin.gif
lol. it's true! post in the nebie threads, fotd's, the games, old posts, anything! hell, when it first started, i thought all people owuld see were post from me and angela. lol

Originally Posted by Liz lol. it's true! post in the nebie threads, fotd's, the games, old posts, anything! hell, when it first started, i thought all people owuld see were post from me and angela. lol *lol* I just don´t want people to be annoyed if I post too much worthless stuff ;-)

Well, look at all your hearts
icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif
I am so happy for you.

Originally Posted by Arielle you´re welcome, my dearest ;-)
icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle *lol* I just don´t want people to be annoyed if I post too much worthless stuff ;-) don't post worthless stuff. i'm sure you have something worthwhile to say in any thread
smile.gif
and people always want to hear that they look pretty. hehe

Originally Posted by Liz don't post worthless stuff. i'm sure you have something worthwhile to say in any thread
smile.gif
and people always want to hear that they look pretty. hehe you´re so right, gorgeous
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Back