FOTD Dare To Be a Bollywood Babe (July 4th - 10th)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What is Bollywood? Bollywood is the nickname given to the Indian film industry - it's a play on the word Hollywood. The B comes from Bombay (also known as Mumbai), a big city in India. Bollywood is massive, It makes up to 800 films a year - twice as many as Hollywood and about 14 million Indian people go to the cinema everyday.

ooh. this one will be interesting too! let me find some more pics to give some inspiration/ideas

Here's a few more pics I found on Google! I'll defo do this one coz i've my camera back!

bollywood%20babe.jpg
monsoon3.jpg

ok - might as well jump right in! lol I wanted to try one early on, b/c I will probably be re-doing it after the lighting in my house totally altered the way it looked. Need daylight!! lol
wink.gif
It was much darker (more smoky) IRL - but naturally you can't tell here!! lol
icon_rolleyes.gif
Hence the reason for so many pics!! Tried literally EVERY room in my house! Oh well... gonna try again later in the week - plus I'm not sure if I got the look right!! I need ideas!!

PS... Ignore the brows - used some PP liner on them for that 'Frieda" look lol
wink.gif

Oh... - forgot to put what I used!
redface.gif

Moistureblend foundation, Rose D'Or Bronzing Stick on cheeks, mod cosmetics (champagne color) inner lid, MAC Hard to Please outer V & Crease, Powerpoint liner in Engraved, Ulta Mink lipliner, and L'oreal lipstick in Naked Ambition
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Oh yeah... and some PP Engraved liner for my 'bindi' that was wearing off! lmao! Looks like a bad mole! lol
icon_eek.gif

beeyootiful janelle!!

i'm not really sure how to do this look
icon_confused.gif

Janelle you look gorgeous. I think I might attempt this look once some more pigment samples I ordered come in.

Thanks chickies! I will probably do another since I had no clue what I was doing either!!! LOL Tough theme! lol
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle Janelle, you´re the perfect Bollywood Babe!!!! great job girlie
claps.gif
Thanks!
smile.gif
I'm packing my bags and I'm on my way to Bollywood! lol

i love this you guys!! i just discovered the dare to be fotd. too fun!
claps.gif

i will be trying this out. i love janelles look. wow!

i love mut!

Great idea Charmaine,bollywood here we come!Janelle awesome job,i love your props(beeds).
smile.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98

Oh... duh - forgot to put what I used!
Moistureblend foundation, Rose D'Or Bronzing Stick on cheeks, mod cosmetics (champagne color) inner lid, MAC Hard to Please outer V & Crease, Powerpoint liner in Engraved, Ulta Mink lipliner, and L'oreal lipstick in Naked Ambition
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Oh yeah... and some PP Engraved liner for my 'bindi' that was wearing off! lmao! Looks like a bad mole! lol
icon_eek.gif

Very nice Janelle! You could have EDITED your post to add it
wink.gif

Looks great Janelle! Way to be first!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
BTW I've been meaning to ask you...is your avatar pic your natural haircolor, or the darker one you have now? (Both look fab)

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 ok - might as well jump right in! lol I wanted to try one early on, b/c I will probably be re-doing it after the lighting in my house totally altered the way it looked. Need daylight!! lol
wink.gif
It was much darker (more smoky) IRL - but naturally you can't tell here!! lol
icon_rolleyes.gif
Hence the reason for so many pics!! Tried literally EVERY room in my house! Oh well... gonna try again later in the week - plus I'm not sure if I got the look right!! I need ideas!!
PS... Ignore the brows - used some PP liner on them for that 'Frieda" look lol
wink.gif

Real nice job Janelle, i especially like the 10th n 11th pics, i love your eye color!, and the look became even more "Bollywood" when you pulled your hair back, very pretty!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back