Quantcast

FOTD for 8/30

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
One more day till Ozzfest..Feeling a little nostalgic waiting to see Judas Priest so I broke out my trusty Red Maybelline pencil and the lighter

VLWC in Creme Beige

YSL Touche Eclat#1 under eyes

Light dusting of LM translucent

LM Shimmer pressed bronzer

Eyes lined with the afore mentioned Maybelline liner(still gives that perfect smudgey, just rolled out of bed after a 2 day drinking spree look)

MAC Fibre Riche mascara

L'Oreal Sheer Sunwash l/s

Reaction score
Originally Posted by donnamaryuk Are you going to see Ozzy ? Actually..No..As much as I love Ozzy, I'm not a big fan of Sabbath but I am a fan of Ozzy's solo music(which they won't be doing).And I've seen Sabbath once and it was terribly uneventful and a touch boring too..lol

Reaction score
I think he is a nutcase but very entertaining. He talks with the same accent as me but i dont sound pissed (drunk ) lol

Reaction score
Originally Posted by donnamaryuk I think he is a nutcase but very entertaining. He talks with the same accent as me but i dont sound pissed (drunk ) lol Aww poor guy..It's the meds he's on..LOL

Reaction score
Almay lasting foundation on dark circles and shadow base Mark tint tint on cheeks Stila clear color gloss in coral Sephora jumbo shadow on eyes (in beige) for eyeshadow- brow Wet n Wild irridescent white shadow on lid Lord and Berry purple eyeliner with a smudge of brown Almay shadow for liner Clinique powder on nose

Reaction score
Not much of a face for me today. I'm just baby-sitting my neice anyway so I figured what's the point? And anyone who may possibly stop by has already seen me at the worst possible times anyway. I have no one to impress..... Physician's Formula Concealer Twins in Yellow & Light Maybelline Wonder Curl Mascara in Very Black Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Highbeam Tan

Reaction score
Nor me, i have done myself a facial and the housework. Just wearing a Decleor intensive eye mask at the moment.