FOTD for April 19th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Jennifer make sure you do!!! i know i have a pic of kate where i did meadowland and plum on her i think she has pollen as a highlight

found'm

DSCF0013.jpg

DSCF0014.jpg

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Awww! Your very own Mini-Me! LOL So cute! Gotta break em' in young!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
kate has been into 'lips' lipglosses and lipstick since she was like 1 lol my aunt sells mary kay so she has tons of make up all over the house. Kate had a habit of getting into her boxes of stash when they would come and then apply all the lipsticks or glosses. my aunt had to put out alot of money in product since the kid would steal it all lol she can put on lipgloss better than some adults i know.

Originally Posted by Marisol how cute!!!! she looks adorable. she is the cutest kid.whe she wants to use my lipglosses she will drag my purse into the kitchen and then ask if she can put some on after i take all of them out so she can choose which one she wants to use.

lately she's had a thing for one of the fiji blends loss glosses i have that smells like mint chocolate chip ice cream.

Originally Posted by Anya1976 she can put on lipgloss better than some adults i know. I can tell! She did a pretty nice job there! What color is that? I'm liking it!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I can tell! She did a pretty nice job there! What color is that? I'm liking it!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
the crap ass dessert treats carmel somehting or other i bought them when they started selling them at walgreens i got the 6 gloss set and it was a total waste of money

Originally Posted by Anya1976 the crap ass dessert treats carmel somehting or other i bought them when they started selling them at walgreens i got the 6 gloss set and it was a total waste of money REally? I never tried any of her stuff - guess I won't! LOL But I like that color - looks good (on her anyway!
wink.gif
)

OMG she is the cutest. she reminds me of my friend´s daughter. shes always wants me to paint her nails and do her hair.

oh I want to have a little sister soo bad.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 REally? I never tried any of her stuff - guess I won't! LOL But I like that color - looks good (on her anyway!
wink.gif
) it's mostly all glitter which is gritty and the gloss is thin . t's a nice color i agree but i'm sure you could do better for your money since MAC's glosses are only a couple dollars more

Originally Posted by Arielle OMG she is the cutest. she reminds me of my friend´s daughter. shes always wants me to paint her nails and do her hair.
oh I want to have a little sister soo bad.
smile.gif

i love that kid she's awesome (when she listens lol)but i love to do her make up and she LOVES to get her nails painted she likes to use my cool polish that changes colors.

awww!! she's so cute!!!

my neice is like her. she always goes through my purse and gets my lipglosses out and wants to use them. and when she was little, she would get my mom's nailpolish and try to paint her toes. lol. ended up making messes though.lol.

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 awww!! she's so cute!!!
my neice is like her. she always goes through my purse and gets my lipglosses out and wants to use them. and when she was little, she would get my mom's nailpolish and try to paint her toes. lol. ended up making messes though.lol.

lol that's pretty much kate. my aunt learned the hard way not to let the nail polishes stay where she could get them.

Latest posts

Back