FOTD for April 21st

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Wow! Great looks today! Love that eye look Bethany! And Trisha, that's my favorite colors on you besides that black e/s look
wink.gif
And great first FOTD Kisses!!! You wear bright color so well! Looks awesome!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Here's mine... finally put on some makeup! LOL

♥ FACE: ♥

MAC Fix+ Spray

MAC Moistureblend in NC42

Ulta Blush in Sun Kissed

♥ EYES: ♥

(Went kinda light since I forgot my bag at home w/ the UD primer and CCB! Aaaaghhh!)

MAC e/s in Woodwinked (inner corners & lid)

MAC mineralize e/s in Noble (outer lid & crease)

MAC powerpoint liner in Stubborn Brown

Ultima II Wonderwear mascara in black

♥ LIPS: ♥

MAC Viva Glam V Lipstick

(oh my I love this!!! I am getting more if these are LE & will soon disappear!)

wow, looks amazing, very fresh&pretty. And I have to say it again-your hair is sooo beautiful. kinda reminds me of an indian squaw
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle wow, looks amazing, very fresh&pretty. And I have to say it again-your hair is sooo beautiful. kinda reminds me of an indian squaw
icon_cheesygrin.gif
LMAO @ the Squaw... lol Actually that is thanks to the new Biolage treatment I did! Love how it makes my hair so much healthier looking! but thank you!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by girl_geek Violet, I don't think that blush is too light, it gives you that natural glow!
smile.gif
I agree actually! I don't think I'd want to wear it heavier with that look. It's just that I wore it heavier when I tried it out the first time with no other make-up but it probably only looked ok then because I wasn't wearing anything else.
I absolutely love everyone else's make-up today!!

Back