FOTD for April 24th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What am I the only one here!?!?!
icon_eek.gif
It's technically Monday & I'm just making Sunday's thread!?!? Everyone is off on sundays I guess? LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Ok... well, I was playing around with the "white, gray & black" NYX Trio - and here's what I came out with... the black is VERY dark... so to get this I was blending for about 20 minutes! My lids were raw! LOL It was a big WOAH
icon_eek.gif
when I first put it on! WAY too dark for day time!! After all the blending, in the pics - you can barely even see it anyway! Jeeesh , can't win!
icon_cool.gif

Oh well.... here goes:

♥ FACE: ♥

MAC Fix+ Spray

MAC Moistureblend in NC42

Perscriptives Traceless Powder in Level 3

Ulta Blush in Sunkissed

♥ EYES: ♥

UD Primer Potion

MAC CCB in Hush

NYX e/s Trio in:

White (inner corners), Gray (center Lid) & Black (outer lid & crease)

MAC Powerpoint liner in Engraved

Ultima II Wonderwear Mascara in black

♥ LIPS: ♥

MAC Viva Glam V lipstick

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 ♥ LIPS: ♥

MAC Viva Glam V lipstick

VG looks great on you Janelle! That's one of my favorite lipsticks.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Joyeuux VG looks great on you Janelle! That's one of my favorite lipsticks.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I agree with Joy. It looks fantabolous! I got it at the seminar and wear it almost daily.

Originally Posted by Marisol I agree with Joy. It looks fantabolous! I got it at the seminar and wear it almost daily. IMHO, it's the best of the VG shades. It looks hot on people of all skin tones.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Joyeuux VG looks great on you Janelle! That's one of my favorite lipsticks.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Oh yeah - I'm loving it!!! I had my 6 empties the other day, so when I was there I wanted to find something similar for my freebie... close one I got was "Flutterby" from the Madame b. collection. I really like the lustre finishes... very nice - smooth,shiny & ceamy
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha Love the eyes Janelle, hope they feel better tho! x LOL Thanks!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back