Quantcast

FOTD for August 29th

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
Um... we didn't have one for Monday??? ok... well then I guess I'll be the one n' only!! lol

♥ FACE: ♥

Bobbi Brown Tinted Moisturizer in Medium-Dark

MAC Blot Powder in Dark

Ulta Blush in Sun Kissed

♥ EYES: ♥

UD Primer Potion

MAC e/s in Woodwinked (inner lid)

MAC e/s in Brun (outer V & Crease)

MAC Powerpoint liner in Stubborn Brown

Ultima II Wonderwear Mascara in Black

♥ LIPS: ♥

MAC Lustreglass in Love Nectar

*** I took my foundation/blush off before the pics were taken, and the lipgloss in the pic is actually one from Avon I bought & was trying on
***

And ignore the irritated broken-out brows... had em' waxed yesterday lol







 
Joined
Jun 4, 2005
Messages
3,721
Reaction score
0
I like that lipgloss...pretty color! And it goes well with the neutral eyes. Well, today was my first day back at school
, so I did my makeup today...

CoverGirl Advanced Radiance base in Classic Ivory (am liking this so far)

WetnWild blush in Naive

Palladio pressed powder

Cornsilk pressed bronzer

Clinique eyeshadow in Foxy (soft shimmery brown), as soft liner

WetnWild All Over Shimmer to highlight brow and inner V

Rimmel eyeliner in Chianti (brownish plum), lightly on lower lash line and under e/s on upper

L'Oreal Voluminous mascara

Neutrogena lip balm

 
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by anne7 I like that lipgloss...pretty color! And it goes well with the neutral eyes. Well, today was my first day back at school
, so I did my makeup today...
CoverGirl Advanced Radiance base in Classic Ivory (am liking this so far)

WetnWild blush in Naive

Palladio pressed powder

Cornsilk pressed bronzer

Clinique eyeshadow in Foxy (soft shimmery brown), as soft liner

WetnWild All Over Shimmer to highlight brow and inner V

Rimmel eyeliner in Chianti (brownish plum), lightly on lower lash line and under e/s on upper

L'Oreal Voluminous mascara

Neutrogena lip balm

Sounds Pretty Anne!!! I like WnW all over shimmer - I used to use that all the time!

Thanks for the nice comment!


The lipgloss info : Avon Glazewear in Rave - not bad... got it today from the girl @ work that sells Avon... will have to try it out more often


 
Joined
Jun 4, 2005
Messages
3,721
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Sounds Pretty Anne!!! I like WnW all over shimmer - I used to use that all the time!

Thanks for the nice comment!


The lipgloss info : Avon Glazewear in Rave - not bad... got it today from the girl @ work that sells Avon... will have to try it out more often


Aw, thanks
, yeah I really like that powder, the shimmers aren't big and chunky, but glowy...I still want a skinfinish, though

You're welcome! You look pretty, so I am being honest.

You should definitely wear that color more often, it looks nice with your tanned skin!

 
Joined
Mar 8, 2005
Messages
9,100
Reaction score
31
I love woodwinked on you Janelle. If I didn´t already have a very similar color from H&M I´d buy it ASAP


I like the lipgloss too, it´s a perfectly natural rosey color.

oh yeah Anne, what´s the Wet´n´Wild Allover Shimmer exactly. a highlighter powder? I´ve read good reviews about it and just added it to my wishlist. does it come in different colors?

 
Joined
Jun 4, 2005
Messages
3,721
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Arielle I love woodwinked on you Janelle. If I didn´t already have a very similar color from H&M I´d buy it ASAP
I like the lipgloss too, it´s a perfectly natural rosey color.

oh yeah Anne, what´s the Wet´n´Wild Allover Shimmer exactly. a highlighter powder? I´ve read good reviews about it and just added it to my wishlist. does it come in different colors?

Yeah, it's a highlighter powder (it is sold as a Silk Finish Blush, though), but is also a nice natural eyeshadow since it has a nice sheen. It only comes in one color, a silvery champagne color. It would be cool if they made it in a bronzey color and a peachy pink color, too, though! It's worth a look for the $2, and I have even heard of people crushing it and adding it to body lotion...
 

Latest posts

Top