FOTD for Feb 20th!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey girlies

Here's my FOTD for today. Again (as always) my pics are bad quality but it might give you some idea of how my eyes turned out!

FACE:

Max Factor Panstik (thanks Gill23!)

Estee Lauder Lucidity Translucent Powder

Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer under my eyes

MAC Peachykeen Blush

EYES:

MAC Bare Canvas as an e/s base

MAC Shroom as a wash from lid to brow bone

MAC Retrospeck on lid

MAC Tempting swept lightly all over lid then applied darker in crease area

MAC Teddy Eye Kohl to line top lash line & lower inner rims

YSL Faux Cils Mascara

LIPS:

MAC C-Thru

FRAGRANCE:

JLO Still

VOILA! Hope everyone is having a great Sunday

Click on attachment to make it bigger!

Originally Posted by Trisha Lovely Laura!! x
FACE:

Chantecaille Future Skin - SheaChantecaille Total Concealer - Shea

YSL TE - #3

Chantecaille Loose Powder - Shadow

MAC Eyeshadow (for filling brows) - Mystery

EYES:

Stila Re-Orient Palette - Bamboo Blossom

CHEEKS:

Blush from above palette

LIPS:

Stila Lipglaze - Lemongrass

No pics, but it looks the same as the last time i wore it!! x

How freaky, I'm wearing re: orient today! I'm wearing it with Stila Cynthia l/s though.

Thanks Trisha! And Make Me Up Gurl you sound lovely too. I have to yet to try Maybelline DMM but i'm hearing good things about it all the time!

Trisha, is the blush in the Bamboo Blossom Palette sold on its own aswell or is it exclusive to the palette? I really love it on me. It's my HG blush at the mo!

Oh cool! Think i might have to buy Eclectic so when my Bamboo Blossom blush runs out although i'm sure that won't be for a while yet. I gotta think practical from now on. No more spending!!

Ok... I was bare today... but I made yet another Ulta run - was trying to find some e/s in a 'crayon' form - found a bunch by Sinful Colors, picked up 4, but tried out 3 of them tonight to see how they are... REALLY NICE! (and CHEAP!!! $2.99 each!)

Here is:

"Sweet Jessica" on inner corners and inner 1/4 of lid

"Translucent Brown" on crease and outer V

"Jet Black" on Lash Line (as liner)

Originally Posted by Trisha Wow janelle! I love those colours on you!! It looks great!! x
36_2_68.gif

Thanks girlie! I ended up with more "earth" colors!!! I am so boring! LOL Everything looks the same on me!!! haha
icon_redface.gif

hi guys! hope everyone has a nice day...... i was really bored today so i played aroung with some colors on my eyes, below are some pics, please dont comment on the eyebrows im growing them out!! sorry if they look werewolfish!!lol....is that how u spell it?
icon_redface.gif

eyecolors are from mikyajy makeup, 25 color palate, these are the brown blue and pink....kohl eyeliner as well. thats all!!!hope you like them, sorry if there not that good quality...i try!!!!

Originally Posted by Trisha Love them all Kitakat! You really have beautiful eyes!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

thank you trisha, makeup does help them look decent!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
i tend to wear alot of black on them.. cant you tell? lol.....

Originally Posted by kitakat thank you trisha, makeup does help them look decent!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
i tend to wear alot of black on them.. cant you tell? lol..... God, I love your eyes! I love the black - it makes them look so bright against it!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 God, I love your eyes! I love the black - it makes them look so bright against it! thank you very much nyangel98, really thats so nice of you...
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by kitakat thank you very much nyangel98, really thats so nice of you...
icon_redface.gif
Your welcome... but just being honest - they are soooo pretty!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Looking good Janelle & Kitakat. I agree with the girls, those eyes are amazing Kitakat

And Janelle those "earthy" colours look fab on you so why change? That's not boring, that's called "knowing what suits you & sticking to it"!!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Laura Looking good Janelle & Kitakat. I agree with the girls, those eyes are amazing Kitakat
And Janelle those "earthy" colours look fab on you so why change? That's not boring, that's called "knowing what suits you & sticking to it"!!
biggrin.gif

i agree with laura....janelle those colors look reallly nice on you, and not boring or something...your skin tone is beautiful,and those colors really compliment it....like the saying"why fix it if its not broke?" dont change anything!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha U liking that l/s??
Luv T xx

It's okay. I've only worn it a few times. It looks really pinky now I've dyed my hair black.

Originally Posted by kitakat i agree with laura....janelle those colors look reallly nice on you, and not boring or something...your skin tone is beautiful,and those colors really compliment it....like the saying"why fix it if its not broke?" dont change anything!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Thanks guys! LOL Most of my MU Collection is earth tones... Sometimes even I have to look really good to make sure I don't have 5 of the same colored e/s!!! LOL They are all very similar
icon_redface.gif

Latest posts

Back