FOTD for February 7th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mintesa, I love the violets on you, they look great:icon_love

Bethany, wowzers you always have perfect application and so pretty ( I have these colors so I am trying this look today!):icon_love

Kurzack, very pretty must do more fotd's:icon_love

Thx everyone, you're too kind :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Mintesa, I like that look, very pretty.

Violet, beautiful as always!

Kurczak, I love it, so soft and simple, but gorgeous.

Well, it's a mix of green with some brownish green in the middle and dark green/blue edges :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> It depends on what e/s I'm wearing though.

eva that looks nice wonderful first eotd!

Suryani that looks hot!

leony you look so beautiful! i love that top

Mintesa i love that e/s! great job

bethany pretty as always

kurczak i never saw your face!!! your so pretty , nice fotd!

kaori ur so pretty!!! i want to learn knitting but no one can teach me..better teach my self i guess... i like that top soo much

leony i agree ur gettin thin...go get ur vitamins... good luck on gaining w8..while i try and loose mine...

Beautiful!!!

Eva - good to see your pic!!! beautiful eyes!

Suryani - always great to see your doll face!:icon_love beautiful job!

Leony - you are such a cutie, love the whole face makeup on you!

Mintesa - I am so glad to see your face, post more often!!! You are adorable. :icon_love

Violet - lovely lip color, great combo of lips and e/s!

Kurczak - great makeup, i love your lil dimple on your chin. :icon_conf

I love Tempting on you Bethany, natural and stunning + your lashes are a amazing!!:icon_love

I am glad to see your FOTD girl!

Lovely natural look, love it:icon_love

LOL, it's difficult for me to gain weight so this is a challenge for me since I lost my appetite lately. I'm gonna be a skinny beotch for a while until I gained 3 or 5 pounds lol.

Thank you for the sweet comments everyone :icon_love

I love it Delphine, because I don't have to use brush to apply it so it's really cool for simple and quick make up :icon_love

You look beautiful Suryani!!!! And I LOVE that l/s!! I may have to pick that up!!!!! :clap

Thanx!! I will try!

Thanx to all for so nice comments!!

I was posting long time ago but then stop for a while. Now I will try to do it more regular:icon_smil

Hihi..this was my nightmare when I was a child. Now I accepted it and even like somethimes ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanx for compliments girls!!!:icon_redf :icon_redf :icon_redf

Good Lord, you're stunning Leony!!!!! Just.....perfect.... :clap:clap:clap:clap:icon_love:icon_love

Wow, I really love this neutral look on you Bethany!!! Great job!!! (And that l/s rocks!!!!!) :clap:clap

And I'm glad you did!!! You look so soft and pretty!! And I love the subtlety of your lips....just beautiful!!!!!!!! :clap:clap

Back