FOTD for January 11th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You look really awesome Laura!!!! I myself want to try the teint idole ultra aswell, they say it is budgeproof for 14 hours!!! (you will have to let me know!) Hey Sophia.....fellow greek!!!!!:icon_chee :icon_chee

It does last a good 10 hours anyway and i have combination skin. As soon as i get home from work i wipe it all off so i'm not sure if it lasts longer or not

Laura you look beautiful. You have natural beauty. This is one of my faves so far, and your blue eyes stand out so much. VERY PRETTY:icon_love

Laura you look so pretty!:icon_love Love the first pic, right back at ya. :icon_chee

Laura you look brilliant :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Im a bit bored sat at home so I might have a play around with my makeup in a bit and post my first ever FOTD with the results :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My eotd with my new Stila e/s duo :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

stilaesduoaubergine.jpg

Laura, you look gorgeous! Leony is right, your eyes are so sparkly and blue, you don't need makeup to make them pop!

Love the pinky/purples Allie! I actually did my pink e/s today from your Pink tutorial!

Ok, first day of finals, and I wanted to try out my stuff from Leila! still no camera, sorry.

L'oreal Quickstick fdtn stick as concealer - Pale

Physicians Formula Mineral Wear powder - Translucent

Milani Luminous Blush - LOVE this already!

Jordana cream base - Champagne Craze

Milani e/s - Taffy on lid

Milani e/s - Sheer Sand on browbone and inner corner

Jordana ColorXTend liner- Just Pearly on lower inner rim

Max Factor Lash Perfection

Eucerin Aquaphor balm

Bon Bons lip gloss - Watermelon

Yay, Leila, I love my new stuff!:icon_love

omg please!!! i saw your profile pic and your hot chic! post some fotd!!! i would love to see that pretty face:icon_chee

Back