FOTD for January 11th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here's me today girls. Ok first of all excuse the brows! I'm getting them waxed on Saturday so they're growing out at the moment! Secondly i took lots of pics but the flash was too bright on my SO's camera so most of the pics turned out with me blinking! So i've only one full face pic and i'm "trying" to pose in it LOL!

FACE:

Lancome Teint Idol Ultra Foundation

Estee Lauder DoubleWear Concealer

Estee Lauder Lucidity Translucent Powder

Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer under eyes

Dior Skinflash under eyes

NARS Laguna Bronzing Powder on cheeks

Shu Uemera P Pink 30 Glow on Blush on cheeks

EYES:

Urban Decay Primer Potion

Majollica Majorca Lady Cat Palette (3 shadows)

Stila Kajal Liner in Emerald (tightline & lower rims)

Maybelline Full N Soft Mascara

LIPS:

Majollica Majorca Lady Cay Palette (gloss)

Thanks SO much for palette Leony! This was my first time using it & i love it.

Very pretty Laura!! Did you change your brows?? I noticed something different!!

I love Full N' Soft mascara it gives a great result to lashes!! Too bad we don't have it here anymore!!

Very pretty Laura! That gloss looks fab! Great to see a FOTD from you again, it's been a while :icon_smil

Great job Laura. I like your beautiful , blue eyes in such natural make ups. Lip gloss is fab!!

Nope i didnt change them Soph. Although they do need a wax LOL! I really like Full N Soft too for daytime wear. We dont have it in Ireland either. I had someone in the US do a CP for me!

That's crazy they discontinued one of the best mascaras ever!! Laura I wanted to ask you about the Lancome's fndt you use, is it good?? What kind of fndt is it?

Thanks Maychi.. I'm loving the gloss too. I thought it looked scary in the palette but once i put it on i fell in love!

I know! I wonder why the discontinued it in Europe and not the US?

I'm only using sample sachets of Teint Idole Ultra at the moment but i do like it so far. It seems to last all day on me (like EL DoubleWear) but it gives a more luminous glow. I think i might buy it when my DoubleWear runs out! Its suitable for combi/oily skinned girls, i think.

Awww you look super cute today!

I think you don't need e/s mu Lau, you already have gorgeous eyes!:icon_love :icon_love

Well my skin has been fine since i started using it 5 days ago. Try and grab a sample to last a week the next time you're near a Lancome counter!

Aw shut it! Of course i need make up girl.. Thanks again so much :icon_chee

Laura, your eyes are stunning ! We notice them first, they catch the light !

The makeup is lovely and you are pretty :icon_love

beautiful laura! i love seeing fots from you , your just so pretty!

rosie when are we going to see your pretty face?

Latest posts

Back