Quantcast

FOTD for July 4th, post em up!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Joined
May 28, 2004
Messages
1,649
Reaction score
0
Oh, but they ARE! Several have already started on the FOTD sticky! Yaaa! My face will be posted when I get my lazy butt out of my PJs....
 
Joined
May 28, 2004
Messages
1,649
Reaction score
0
Regarding the animated smilie ... I don't think jousting was popular during the American Revolution.

Bwahahahaaa!!!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) FOTD for July 4, post em up girls!
 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
441
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
Hi Kitty,

We are respectfully requesting new threads each new day for FOTDs







Originally Posted by KittySkyfish

Oh, but they ARE! Several have already started on the FOTD sticky! Yaaa! My face will be posted when I get my lazy butt out of my PJs....




 
Joined
Jan 20, 2004
Messages
1,124
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) FOTD for July 4, post em up girls! Well Since you asked:p Here's my" trying to be patriotic face"
JI Warm Silk Amazing base

YSL Touche Eclat

LM Shimmer bronzer

MAC Chill from lash to brow

MAC Cranberry on inner half of lid

MAC Deep Truth in outerV

MAC Black creme liner to line upper lashes

MAC Fibre Riche mascara

CD Plastic Shine l/g in Amourous Red

 
Joined
May 28, 2004
Messages
1,649
Reaction score
0
Okay!


Here's mine:

Skin:

Laura Mercier Foundation Primer

Laura Mercier Moisturizing Foundation in Warm Ivory - mixed with water, *very* sheer application all over.

Becca Stick Foundation in Latte - lightly on nose, chin and eyelids

Becca Concealer Duo in Latte - for circles and other discolorations, applied with a concealer brush and patted to blend.

NARS Loose Powder in Eden

Eyes:

Smashbox Smashing Dream (burgundy berry shade) in crease, outer wedge and brushed under lower lashline.

YSL single shadow #3 - Nordic Pink - brushed over lid, crease (to blend contour shadow) and browbone.

NARS Kilimanjaro Duo - used the icy white/peach shade on my inner lid/corners/lashlines for brightness. Also used a touch on my browbone.

Cover Girl CG Smoother eyeliner in 445 Violet - applied to upper lashline, then brushed on...

YSL Duo #9 - the violet shade, overtop the Cover Girl liner for extra intensity.

YSL Faux Cils mascara #4 - Rich Purple

Cheeks:

Sue Devitt Studio Bronzer in The Gold Coast - used on cheeks, forehead, nose and chin.

Stila Rouge Pots in Lotus (true pink shade) on apples of cheeks.

Lips:

YSL Rouge Pur Transparent #12 - sheer peachy gold

Chanel Twinkle Glossimer

Lancome Le Lipstique pencil in Unity

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Hi Kitty,
We are respectfully requesting new threads each new day for FOTDs



 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
441
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
WOW sounds beautiful!





Originally Posted by KittySkyfish

Okay!

Here's mine:

Skin:

Laura Mercier Foundation Primer

Laura Mercier Moisturizing Foundation in Warm Ivory - mixed with water, *very* sheer application all over.

Becca Stick Foundation in Latte - lightly on nose, chin and eyelids

Becca Concealer Duo in Latte - for circles and other discolorations, applied with a concealer brush and patted to blend.

NARS Loose Powder in Eden

Eyes:

Smashbox Smashing Dream (burgundy berry shade) in crease, outer wedge and brushed under lower lashline.

YSL single shadow #3 - Nordic Pink - brushed over lid, crease (to blend contour shadow) and browbone.

NARS Kilimanjaro Duo - used the icy white/peach shade on my inner lid/corners/lashlines for brightness. Also used a touch on my browbone.

Cover Girl CG Smoother eyeliner in 445 Violet - applied to upper lashline, then brushed on...

YSL Duo #9 - the violet shade, overtop the Cover Girl liner for extra intensity.

YSL Faux Cils mascara #4 - Rich Purple

Cheeks:

Sue Devitt Studio Bronzer in The Gold Coast - used on cheeks, forehead, nose and chin.

Stila Rouge Pots in Lotus (true pink shade) on apples of cheeks.

Lips:

YSL Rouge Pur Transparent #12 - sheer peachy gold

Chanel Twinkle Glossimer

Lancome Le Lipstique pencil in Unity





 

Geek2

Administrator
Admin
Joined
Sep 27, 2003
Messages
11,114
Reaction score
4,213
Here is mine: Diorskin Pure Light foundation in 200 Nars loose powder in flesh Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Dior eye shadow 747 Styli-Style Line & Seal eye liner in Navy Black (my new HG eye liner pencil) Lancome Flextencils Mascara in Black Styli-Style Line & Blend lip liner in natural (very similar to English Ideas lip enchance) Lancome Juicy Tube in Simmer

 
Joined
May 30, 2004
Messages
394
Reaction score
0
I'm plain jane today. MAC Cream Colour Base in Shell all over eyes. MAC Powerpoint Eyeliner in Engave. MAC Pro Lash in Coral Black MAC Lipliner in Plum MAC Lipglass in Spirited

 
Joined
May 28, 2004
Messages
1,649
Reaction score
0
The Styli-Style pencils are really cool! Nice texture and great color selection.


Originally Posted by Reija(admin) Here is mine:
Diorskin Pure Light foundation in 200

Nars loose powder in flesh

Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess

Dior eye shadow 747

Styli-Style Line & Seal eye liner in Navy Black (my new HG eye liner pencil)

Lancome Flextencils Mascara in Black

Styli-Style Line & Blend lip liner in natural (very similar to English Ideas lip enchance)

Lancome Juicy Tube in Simmer

 
Joined
May 28, 2004
Messages
1,649
Reaction score
0
Thanks! I have a LOT of products and I feel guilty if I don't try to touch base with them once in a while...lol! It's also amazing what a light hand can do. It sounds like overkill but really looks soft and natural.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) WOW sounds beautiful!
 

Latest posts

Top