Quantcast

FOTD for July 5th

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Joined
May 28, 2004
Messages
1,649
Reaction score
0
I went a bit more understated today! Face: Lancome Adaptive in Creme 0 - sheer layer as base Becca Foundation Stick in Latte - to cover light discolorations Becca Concealer Duo in Latte - for undereye area Becca Loose Powder in Ginger Eyes: Laura Mercier shadow in Cognac - reddish brown - used as a wash in crease and under lower lashes. Paula Dorf shadow in Tumbleweed - yellow ivory beige - used as a wash over the crease color, from lashline to browbone. Laura Mercier Kohl Pencil in Brown Copper - on upper lash line Laura Mercier Thickening and Building mascara in Black - two coats Cheeks: Sue Devitt Studio in The Gold Coast - on cheeks, forehead, nose and chin Awake Stardom Blush in Coral Pink Lips: YSL Rouge Vibration #1 - light coral YSL Lisse Gloss #9 - sheer orange MAC Spice pencil
 
Joined
May 30, 2004
Messages
394
Reaction score
0
Sound really pretty! I am bare face today, I'm suppose to go to the gym, but yeah, we'll see. LOL

 
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
10,943
Reaction score
0
I didnt do any EYE make up today, but here's my face..

Lancome Adaptive Foundation in 04

Lancome Blush Subtil in Souffe De Rose

Lancome Defincils Mascara in Black

Woah, didnt realise i used all lancome today! Plus what i mentioned looks like i wore nothing..!


 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
441
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
Going swimming at a friend's pool so for me:

Banana Boat Dark Tanning Lotion SPF4 (I know I know!!)



And Burts Bees Lip Stuff





Originally Posted by KittySkyfish

I went a bit more understated today!
Face:

Lancome Adaptive in Creme 0 - sheer layer as base

Becca Foundation Stick in Latte - to cover light discolorations

Becca Concealer Duo in Latte - for undereye area

Becca Loose Powder in Ginger

Eyes:

Laura Mercier shadow in Cognac - reddish brown - used as a wash in crease and under lower lashes.

Paula Dorf shadow in Tumbleweed - yellow ivory beige - used as a wash over the crease color, from lashline to browbone.

Laura Mercier Kohl Pencil in Brown Copper - on upper lash line

Laura Mercier Thickening and Building mascara in Black - two coats

Cheeks:

Sue Devitt Studio in The Gold Coast - on cheeks, forehead, nose and chin

Awake Stardom Blush in Coral Pink

Lips:

YSL Rouge Vibration #1 - light coral

YSL Lisse Gloss #9 - sheer orange

MAC Spice pencil





 
Joined
May 28, 2004
Messages
1,649
Reaction score
0
Hey, that sounds very pretty! Kind of a glowy, summer style.


Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Going swimming at a friend's pool so for me:
Banana Boat Dark Tanning Lotion SPF4 (I know I know!!)



And Burts Bees Lip Stuff

 
Joined
May 28, 2004
Messages
1,649
Reaction score
0
Nothing is better than the rosy flush from exercise. Well, maybe Stila Rouge Pots... haha!!


Originally Posted by FacesbyNiki Sound really pretty!
I am bare face today, I'm suppose to go to the gym, but yeah, we'll see. LOL

 
Joined
Feb 17, 2004
Messages
1,992
Reaction score
1
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Going swimming at a friend's pool so for me:
Banana Boat Dark Tanning Lotion SPF4 (I know I know!!)



And Burts Bees Lip Stuff

hahahahah
 

Geek2

Administrator
Admin
Joined
Sep 27, 2003
Messages
11,114
Reaction score
4,213
Here is mine:

Face:

Cle De Peau makeup powder in I10

Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess

Eyes:

Styli-Style Line & Seal eye liner in Navy Black

Lancome Flextencils mascara in black

Lips:

Lancome Juicy Tube in Simmer

 
Joined
Feb 17, 2004
Messages
1,992
Reaction score
1
Originally Posted by Reija(admin) Here is mine:
Face:

Cle De Peau makeup powder in I10

Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess

Eyes:

Styli-Style Line & Seal eye liner in Navy Black

Lancome Flextencils mascara in black

Lips:

Lancome Juicy Tube in Simmer

Did the flextencils mascara stay on in the water or smudge?
 

Geek2

Administrator
Admin
Joined
Sep 27, 2003
Messages
11,114
Reaction score
4,213
I didn't put my face in the water
only the rest of the body. I'm thinking about buying either Mark waterproof mascara or Lancome Definicils waterproof mascara for pool time. Any suggestions for a good waterproof mascara? I usually buy the regular mascaras not waterproof so I don't know what waterproof mascaras are good.

 
Joined
May 30, 2004
Messages
394
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by KittySkyfish Nothing is better than the rosy flush from exercise. Well, maybe Stila Rouge Pots... haha!!
Never made it to the gym.

Lips:

Lancome Vinefit Lip Spf 8

That's it.



 
Top