FOTD for July 6th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bold eyes today:

Face:

Laura Mercier Foundation Primer

Laura Mercier Moisturizing Foundation in Warm Ivory - mixed with water, *very* sheer application all over.

Becca Stick Foundation in Latte - lightly on nose, chin and eyelids

Becca Concealer Duo in Latte - for circles and other discolorations, applied with a concealer brush and patted to blend.

Becca Loose Powder in Ginger

Eyes:

Smashbox Smashing Scan - true vivid PINK! Used this in my crease and lower lashline.

Awake Gold Leaf - golden beige shimmer - used all over lid, from lashes to browbone and on lower lashline, to temper the pink.

Nars Kilimanjaro - the peachy shade - to highlight browbone

YSL Eyeliner Moire #1 - liquid liner in shimmery deep charcoal - used on top and bottom lashlines for a smokey effect. Blended with a smudge brush for a softer look. Keeps eyes from looking wabbity.

Laura Mercier Lengthening and Thickening Mascara in Black.

Cheeks:

Jane Iredale Blush in Dubonnet - on cheeks, as well as temples, nose and chin.

Lips (going for a very nude look):

YSL Moisturizing Lip and Nail Balm

Chanel Beige de Chanel lipstick - sheer layer over the balm

NARS Liner in Hush - blended for depth.

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish Bold eyes today:
Face:

Laura Mercier Foundation Primer

Laura Mercier Moisturizing Foundation in Warm Ivory - mixed with water, *very* sheer application all over.

Becca Stick Foundation in Latte - lightly on nose, chin and eyelids

Becca Concealer Duo in Latte - for circles and other discolorations, applied with a concealer brush and patted to blend.

Becca Loose Powder in Ginger

Eyes:

Smashbox Smashing Scan - true vivid PINK! Used this in my crease and lower lashline.

Awake Gold Leaf - golden beige shimmer - used all over lid, from lashes to browbone and on lower lashline, to temper the pink.

Nars Kilimanjaro - the peachy shade - to highlight browbone

YSL Eyeliner Moire #1 - liquid liner in shimmery deep charcoal - used on top and bottom lashlines for a smokey effect. Blended with a smudge brush for a softer look. Keeps eyes from looking wabbity.

Laura Mercier Lengthening and Thickening Mascara in Black.

Cheeks:

Jane Iredale Blush in Dubonnet - on cheeks, as well as temples, nose and chin.

Lips (going for a very nude look):

YSL Moisturizing Lip and Nail Balm

Chanel Beige de Chanel lipstick - sheer layer over the balm

NARS Liner in Hush - blended for depth.

My simple face..Just too darn hot:
JI Amazing base

LM shimmer bronzer

Lamas Tinited lip enhancer

Here is mine: Diorskin compact powder in 200 Nars Blush in Deep Throat Lancome Flextencils mascara Styli-Style Line and Blend lip liner in neutral MAC Prr Lipglass

Latest posts

Back