FOTD for June 9th!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the new hyper real bronze reflection on face

gold magic stick on cheeks

eyes

naked lunch everywhere elite on lid showstopper in crease and gold bit to hilite with the gold lustre stuff everywhere on lid to add more shimmer stubborn brown liner under lid mascara x in brown whatever lips were expensivo with rayothon or whatever it is on top. my dad said i looked like i fell in a pot of glitter. i said then i look PERFECT

Originally Posted by Charmaine LOL! That's just funny
icon_lol.gif
boys just dont understand the importance of glitter
biggrin.gif
sparkle is A L W A Y S !!!!!!!!!!! good

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons ShimmermossGuacamole

Black Tied.

thats looks really cool Ashley
icon_cheesygrin.gif
!

Originally Posted by Arielle Ash, you must have the prettiest dark blue eyes I´ve ever seen, and you rock those blue-greenish colors!!!
I realized I never did blue-green e/s in a long time, so here we go

FACE:

foundation+concealer+powder as usual

MAC blush Roseland

EYES:

MAC e/s Meadowland on inner third

MAC e/s Surreal on rest of lid

MAC f/l Waveline on upper lashline

MAC f/l Blue Peep on lower inner rims

2 mascaras (lengthening+volume mascara)

LIPS:

Estee Lauder Pure Pops Lipgloss in Pink Cupcake

Oh Andrea those colors on your eyes look amazing, i think thats my fave fotd for you,beautiful!!!!!
biggrin.gif

everyone looks and sounds sooooo gorgeous! the ladies here on MUT are beautiful
icon_cheesygrin.gif

okay, here's my VERY first FOTD (more like EOTD) posted - ever. you all know how self-conscious i am of my dark circles, but i tried. my makeup's actually from 3:30 (it's 11:30) now without any touch-ups, so my eye concealer's off a bit, so it looks even worse.

again, it's my first pic posted that i did eyeshadow
icon_sad.gif

Eyes2.jpg

i look a little high, but it's because i was looking down a little (in the first pic), so that's why my eyes look droopy lol

here's an eyelook i did last night (or this morning) at 2 AM when i couldn't sleep!

Eye.jpg

Very, very pretty, Jen!!
smile.gif
You do a great job blending... and now I think I want the e/s you used, LOL!

Originally Posted by bejb1011 boys just dont understand the importance of glitter
biggrin.gif
sparkle is A L W A Y S !!!!!!!!!!! good I couldn't agree more!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Very beautiful shimmery eyes........love that color combination. What a pretty girl!

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons ShimmermossGuacamole

Black Tied.

Arielle......love how your eyeshadow matches your top! Meadowland and surreal look so great on you.

Scarlette...love, love, love your eyeliner technique! You do look like a beautiful china doll........

Trisha ......have you ever had a "bad eye" day?......perfection as usual!

My look for today was really toned down, but I got a lot of compliments. I think it was cuz I self tanned last night. Working towards an NC30!
wink.gif

Everything MAC unless noted-----

FACE:

Clarins Tinted Self Tanning Face Cream SPF 15 + Lancome Flash Bronzer

Face & Body, C3

Select Cover up NC25

Trustfund blush

Provence pigment as a cheekbone highlight

EYES:

Provence pigment - browbone

Mulch - crease

Bagatelle - lid

Stila Smudgepot in Brown - upper liner & inner rims

Brassy Fluidline + Bagatelle - lower liner

Zoomlash in Zoomblack

LIPS

Spice lipliner

Deceptive l/s

Sapalicious lip gelee

Sounds gorgeous Joy! Quick question - In your opinion, which one of the MAC mascaras is the best?

Originally Posted by Charmaine That sounds very lovely, Joy! Is zoomlash smudgeproof or waterproof or anything like that? Thanks Charmaine!
Zoomlash is smudge-proof and it's a great thickening mascara that's not quite so intense as Fibre Rich. The MAC waterproof mascara is called Splashproof.

Originally Posted by Marisol Jennifer - I think you look great. Post FOTD's more often! I agree!!! Post one whenever you can, no need to feel self conscious. If you´re worried about your dark circles just pat on concealer like crazy and take a pic. nobody is perfect. like, I don´t ever show my teeth in a FOTD (ok I did it once, just for tony *lol*) cause I´m self-conscious about them not being white enough and it looks weird when I´m wearing darker lipgloss with my weird teeth.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

but you have a great eye color and excellent blending technique. and I´ve seen full face pics of you before and you are an extremely beautiful girl, so trust me, you´ve got NOTHING to hide
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha Gorgeous everyone! Jennifer you should post more often! My dark circles are much darker than yours, plus everyone has something they are self conscious about as Arielle said. For me, you will never see a full face pic from directly in front or with my hair up! We all have our little idiosyncrasies!
Thanks everyone! And yes cannot believe i reached 100, i am running outta ideas, I'm gona have to look for inspiration!

:icon_love :icon_love

glad to see you´re human after all, TRisha
icon_cheesygrin.gif
. I thought you would NEVER run out of ideas! congrats to the 100 FOTDs and hopefully the upcoming 100
wink.gif

Gorgeous Jen!!! I love them both!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Keep em' coming - you're giving me ideas!!!!

Congrats on your 100 Trisha!!! I know with all the stuff you have you'll be at 200 in no time!
wink.gif

Back