FOTD for March 11th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've no eye make up again today because my sty is clearing up, so i'm boring but i hope i get to see some of your faces!

Face:

Clinique Pore Minimizer Instant Perfector

Lancome Adaptive Foundation

Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer under eyes

NARS Laguna Bronzing Powder

Bobbi Brown Bronzer Shimmerbrick on cheeks

MAC Peachykeen blush on cheeks

Lips:

Rimmel Get Up & Go Lipliner, MAC C-Thru

Fragrance:

Lancome Attraction

Here's mine! I'm trying out my new MAC eye shadows, Fluidline and blush.

Base

BB Oil-free Even Finish Foundation in Porcelain

BB Creamy Concealer in Porcelain

BB Sheer Finish Pressed Powder in Pale Yellow

MAC Studio Stick Concealer in NW15

MAC Sheertone Shimmer Blush in Trace Gold applied lightly all over

Cheeks

MAC Trace Gold

NARS Orgasm (Trace Gold on its own as blush washed me out because it has no pink in it)

Eyes

BB Creamy Concealer under eyes and on brow bones

UD Primer Potion on eyelids

Botanics Star Anise e/s on brows

MAC Vanilla Pigment on brow bones

MAC Fluidline in Dipdown on upper lash line, flick to outer corners, inner edge of inner corners and lower inner rims

UD Half Baked e/s on inner corners

MAC Juxt e/s on inner edge of eyelids

MAC Sprout e/s on centre of eyelids

MAC Fiction e/s in crease, on outer edge of eyelids, outer corners and lightly on lower lash line

Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara in Black

Lips

Chanel Baby Gold l/s

Chanel Twinkle Glossimer

Fragrance

Nina Ricci Premier Jour

Looking good chick!! Hope my sty is gone by Sunday coz i'm DYING to wear eye make up again! Plus i got She ME390 in the post yesterday so i wanna try that out too

Bumpety bump.. where is everyone's FOTD's for today? Come on girlies, post em up (with pics if possible!)

Looking good, girls
smile.gif
I wore:

MF Panstik in Nude Ivory - concealor

Maven Visage Mirage Foundation in Gobi

MAC Blot in Medium Dark

MAC Sheertone Shimmer Blush in Dollymix

L'oreal Quickstick - base

Maybelline CE in Peach Daquiri - wash

UD Hot Pants - lid

UD Mildew - outer "V"

Stila Smudgepot in Black - top & bottom lashlines, inner rims

CG Super Thick Lash in Black

Palmer's CB Swivel Stick

SH Diamond Gloss in Champagne Toast

Here's mine:

FACE:

MAC Select Coverup Moistureblend in NC42

Ulta Translucent powder

MAC blush in Sunbasque

MAC Studio Fix+ (sprayed on lightly and patted onto makeup)

EYES:

Claudia Stevens All Day Eyeshadow Base

MAC Cream Color Base (entire lid as a base) Which I should've put over a paint instead of the other base b/c I had 'grease crease' mid day... Tomorrow I'm buying the UD Primer Potion... if Trisha says it's good... that works for me! LOL

Ulta e/s in Dream (inner corners and inner 1/4 of lid)

MAC e/s in Mothbrown (Outer V and Crease).

MAC fluidline in Waveline (really thin - was in a rush & never got a chance to go over it again)

Maybelline Unstoppable Mascara in Very Black

LIPS:

CoverGirl Lipslicks in Cutie

Now mind you I took these pics about 30 min. ago... I went tanning, exercised and pretty much wore everything off - then I remembered I didn't take my FOTD pics! Ahhh!
eek.gif

Lovely looks ladies!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

My FOTD:

Face:

MUFE Lift Concealer

Shu Uemura UV Base

MAC StudioFix in C3

Cheeks:

GA #4 Sheer blush

MAC Taffy as highlighter

Eyes:

Avon Luxury Browliner

MAC Paint in Stilife

MAC Phloof! e/s

MAC Trax e/s

Stila All Over Shimmer Eyes No. 13 (tried it on in Macy's and bought it!)

Lips:

MAC Siss l/s topped with Morning Glory l/g (morning)

MAC Delish l/s (afternoon)

I was wearing:

Face

Stila Sheer Colour TM - Fair

Stila eye conclealer - fair

YSL TE

Cheeks

Stila Rouge Pots - Sweet Pea

Eyes

Stila Vanity Fair palette - white to highlight, grey on lids, navy to line.

YSL Faux Cils Mascara - Black

Lips

Stila l/s - Becky (Vanity Fair Lippy- berry red)

Originally Posted by Trisha Looking good everyone
Loving it Janelle! If you get the UD Primer, I think you'll LOVE it! x

Luv Trisha x

Thanks! It looked much better earlier in the day - it was pretty much all gone by then... but as soon as the plows come, I'm going to Ulta to get the UD Primer! (it snowed again last night! UGH!!! They say 1-2 in. we got about 6. SUMMER WHERE ARE YOU!!?!?!?)
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by tylda1969 What is MAC studio fix?
M29R_128.jpg
Liquid refreshment for the skin. A vitamin-rich pick-up for the skin - and a perfect finishing "fix" for makeup. Spray it on. Sets makeup. Wakes up the skin! Alcohol-free. Herb-infused. Shot with caffeine. One smart tonic. For a fresh finish to a look, apply over moisturizer and under foundation. Use over powder for a soft "set" finish. Non-irritating: skin calming. Botanically formulated. Naturally aromatic. Skin-quenching. Does the skin good. Let the skin drink it up!
This pretty much sums it up! lol Its a nice light mist, smells good & helps make the makeup look smoother and more 'refreshed'.. MAC site sells it for $12.50 but it's $9.00 at the counter (well @ mine it was) good to keep on you so your makeup will look fresh all day
smile.gif

Thanks Janelle! I really need to get over the MAC counter and check things out. I wanted to go to the mall today but I think I'll stay in again. SNOW. Hopefully I'll get there soon.

Originally Posted by tylda1969 Thanks Janelle! I really need to get over the MAC counter and check things out. I wanted to go to the mall today but I think I'll stay in again. SNOW. Hopefully I'll get there soon. We got snow here again too... the plows came a little while ago, and its starting to warm up... so at least the roads look good now.. But I live on a court and the plow pushed a nice pile in front of my driveway - I think that's the only obstacle I have right now... LOL I am going to go over to Ulta and pic up some Urban Decay primer potion to help keep my shadow on... Trisha likes it, so that is good enough for me! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

That's the great thing about this site, you find out about all these great products we need to try (or not try) . The bad part is we're probably going to go broke doing this. My sister already says I have a problem and I haven't even gotton into MAC and Ulta. Lord help me. I need more stuff like another hole in the head! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by tylda1969 That's the great thing about this site, you find out about all these great products we need to try (or not try) . The bad part is we're probably going to go broke doing this. My sister already says I have a problem and I haven't even gotton into MAC and Ulta. Lord help me. I need more stuff like another hole in the head! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I wasnt' MAC either... just Ulta... now I've gotten into MAC too & I'm an addict!
icon_eek.gif
lol

Latest posts

Back