FOTD for March 14th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
No pics from me again today, sorry girlies!

FACE:

Clinique Pore Minimizer Instant Perfector

Christian Dior Diorskin Fluide Foundation (using a sample but i think i'll buy it)

Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer under eyes (& on blemishes)

Estee Lauder Amber Bronzer Bronzing Powder in SunKiss

Lancome Blush Subtil in Souffle De Rose

EYES (boring today!):

MAC Stillife Paint on lids

MAC Phone Number Eye Kohl to line top lash line

YSL Faux Cils Mascara

LIPS:

Rimmel Get Up & Go Lipliner

Boots Natural Collection Lip Shine in Toffee Cream (lovely colour & its flavoured!)

Laura: Nice! Is the Natural Collection Lip Shine a lip gloss? What kind of packaging does it come in and what's the texture like?

Here's mine:

Base

BB Oil-free Even Finish Foundation in Porcelain

BB Creamy Concealer in Porcelain

BB Sheer Finish Pressed Powder in Pale Yellow

MAC Studio Stick Concealer in NW15

Cheeks

BB powder blush in Desert Rose

Eyes

BB Creamy Concealer under eyes and on brow bones

UD Primer Potion on eyelids

Botanics Star Anise e/s on brows

MAC Vanilla Pigment on brow bones

MAC Sumptuous Olive e/s on inner half of eyelids and inner corners (with Vanilla Pigment over to lighten/highlight)

MAC Fiction e/s on outer half of eyelids, crease, outer corners and lower lash line

Estee Lauder Artist's Eye Pencil in Slate Writer on lower lash line, blended with Fiction

No7 White e/l on lower inner rims

Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara in Black

Lips

No7 Intelligent Moisture l/s in Clovebud

Fragrance

L'Eau D'Issey - Issey Miyake

Beautiful Violet!

Originally Posted by Violet

Laura: Nice! Is the Natural Collection Lip Shine a lip gloss? What kind of packaging does it come in and what's the texture like?
Here's mine:

Base

BB Oil-free Even Finish Foundation in Porcelain

BB Creamy Concealer in Porcelain

BB Sheer Finish Pressed Powder in Pale Yellow

MAC Studio Stick Concealer in NW15

Cheeks

BB powder blush in Desert Rose

Eyes

BB Creamy Concealer under eyes and on brow bones

UD Primer Potion on eyelids

Botanics Star Anise e/s on brows

MAC Vanilla Pigment on brow bones

MAC Sumptuous Olive e/s on inner half of eyelids and inner corners (with Vanilla Pigment over to lighten/highlight)

MAC Fiction e/s on outer half of eyelids, crease, outer corners and lower lash line

Estee Lauder Artist's Eye Pencil in Slate Writer on lower lash line, blended with Fiction

No7 White e/l on lower inner rims

Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara in Black

Lips

No7 Intelligent Moisture l/s in Clovebud

Fragrance

L'Eau D'Issey - Issey Miyake

Originally Posted by Violet Laura: Nice! Is the Natural Collection Lip Shine a lip gloss? What kind of packaging does it come in and what's the texture like? Yup sweetie, it is a lip gloss. I have the wrong name for them though, they're actually called Juicy Lips Lip Gloss I used them before but forgot about them until i found my sister's stash this morning! Its a clear tube with a white top & it says Natural Collection on the tube in white (i think!). The Toffee Cream is a beige kinda colour & i think they only have a small few other flavours/colours (raspberry ripple & vanilla) are the only 2 i can think of off hand.. Here's a pic i found on the Boots website
hero.jpg

Loving your FOTD by the way
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Laura Yup sweetie, it is a lip gloss. I have the wrong name for them though, they're actually called Juicy Lips Lip Gloss I used them before but forgot about them until i found my sister's stash this morning! Its a clear tube with a white top & it says Natural Collection on the tube in white (i think!). The Toffee Cream is a beige kinda colour & i think they only have a small few other flavours/colours (raspberry ripple & vanilla) are the only 2 i can think of off hand.. Here's a pic i found on the Boots website
hero.jpg

Loving your FOTD by the way
biggrin.gif

Oh, I'm familiar with their lip gloss! They must've redesigned the tubes slightly, though, and introduced a couple more flavours because they used to only do Raspberry Ripple (pale pink), Fruits of the Forest (YLBB berry red) and Vanilla (clear), plus a matte peachy one in a frosted bottle. Raspberry Ripple and Fruits of the Forest were the only lip glosses I used to use! I used to wear them all the time in the first year of uni.

I LOVE my FOTD! I wish I could get pictures of it, but they never turn out right.
icon_cry.gif

Anyway, here's what I wore:

Face:

Philosophy The Present Clear Makup primer

Smashbox Anti-shine

Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse

T&T Rice Paper setting powder

MAC So Ceylon Skinfinish

MAC Reed Blush

Smashbox Soft Lights in Highlight

Eyes:

UD Primer Potion

Stila Shadow Pot - Gold all over lid

MAC Woodwinked in inner corner

MAC Goldmine in center of lid

MAC Mulch outer corner and lightly in crease

Black liquid liner on top lid (tight lined) by some line I cant remember right now

Lancome e/l in Black Coffee on lower lid

I ACTUALLY FORGOT TO PUT ON MASCARA THIS MORNING!!
icon_sad.gif

Lips:

MAC Chestnut l/l

MAC Oolong l/s

MAC Darjeeling l/g

This look really worked out well for me today
smile.gif

Don't worry Tracey- my pics are horrible too - I've been bringing my cam with me everywhere to try and find the "right" lighting... apparently it's only in Trisha's & Violet's houses! LOL Anyway - I like the look I did yesterday, so I did it again! lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif

FACE:

MAC Select Coverup Moistureblend in NC42

L'Oreal True Match Powder in Sun Beige

MAC Blush in Sunbasque

EYES:

UD Primer Potion

MAC CCB in Hush (entire lid)

MAC e/s in Llama (lid & inner corners)

MAC e/s in Espresso (Crease, outer V, and under lower lashes)

MAC Fluidline in Dipdown

Maybelline Unstoppable Mascara in Very Black

LIPS:

Ulta Automatic LipLiner in Mink

CoverGirl Lipslicks in Cutie

Ohhh, you found the right lighting! Those pics are great! That's a very nice FOTD! When I do mine its very hard to see any detail at all.
icon_sad.gif
I'll keep trying different settings until I get it right!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Don't worry Tracey- my pics are horrible too - I've been bringing my cam with me everywhere to try and find the "right" lighting... apparently it's only in Trisha's & Violet's houses! LOL Anyway - I like the look I did yesterday, so I did it again! lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif

FACE:

MAC Blush in Sunbasque

EYES:

UD Primer Potion

MAC Fluidline in Dipdown

LIPS:

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Ohhh, you found the right lighting! Those pics are great! That's a very nice FOTD! When I do mine its very hard to see any detail at all.
icon_sad.gif
I'll keep trying different settings until I get it right! This still doesn't look anything in pics like it did in person! LOL The first 2 pics were in my car in the driveway before I left for work... and the last 3 were at around 6pm at my b/f's shop in the office... I'll find it one of these days!!! LOL
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Don't worry Tracey- my pics are horrible too - I've been bringing my cam with me everywhere to try and find the "right" lighting... apparently it's only in Trisha's & Violet's houses! LOL Anyway - I like the look I did yesterday, so I did it again! lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif

FACE:

MAC Blush in Sunbasque

EYES:

UD Primer Potion

MAC Fluidline in Dipdown

LIPS:

Love it! The eye look *really* suits you!

Originally Posted by Violet Love it! The eye look *really* suits you! Thanks! I guess that's why I have a million brown e/s!!! LOL
icon_redface.gif

Latest posts

Back