FOTD for March 17th (St. Patrick's Day)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
heres my FOTD for going to the dive bar round the corner for an hour at 5pm. lol. i went simple on the lid because i wanted it to be vibrantly green. i didnt want any of the sad old lushes pinching my bum for not wearing green. (do they pinch in the UK or is it an american thing?)

face:

mac studio fix c3 (i think i need to switch to c4 now)

bourjois bronzer allllll over.

UD paranoid blush

eyes:

mac kelly green pigment

mac deep blue green pigment as a liner

vincent longo mascara in black

studio gear brow fix

lips:

vincent longo l/g in pompeii (awesome sheer goldish nude. you need it.)

you guys also *need* a bare escentuals precision liner brush. when i first got it i found it to be very large and too stiff. it used to hurt to use it. now that ive got my application down i love it for applying shadows and pigments wet as a liner.

Green looks really good on you Carina!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

And Jasmine, I've never gotten my butt pinched... so It might be an Indiana thing! LOL I've never heard of that - I think guys just wanna give ya' a pinch! LOL
wink.gif

On behalf of everyone on this board from Ireland (just me!), i'd like to thank everyone for participating in the St Patricks Day Green Eye FOTD! Love ye all LOTS
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Laura On behalf of everyone on this board from Ireland (just me!), i'd like to thank everyone for participating in the St Patricks Day Green Eye FOTD! Love ye all LOTS
biggrin.gif
Anytime Chickie!! It was fun!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Another good reason to use my favorite Mac e/s
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Laura On behalf of everyone on this board from Ireland (just me!), i'd like to thank everyone for participating in the St Patricks Day Green Eye FOTD! Love ye all LOTS
biggrin.gif

lol. its not just an indiana thing. i have lived elsewhere for large portions of my life. lol. seriously, you guys dont playfully pinch people if they dont wear green on st. patricks day?

Back