Quantcast

FOTD for March 30th

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Geek2

Administrator
Admin
Joined
Sep 27, 2003
Messages
11,114
Reaction score
4,213
(=^..^=) FOTD March 30, 2005

Laura Mercier eye liner in brown
Dior eye shadow #747

YSL Faux Cils mascara in black

Clarins Double-Matte foundation

NARS loose powder in Flesh

Dior blush in glowing rose

English ideas lip enhance pencil

Pout Lipslick in sexy girl










 
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
10,943
Reaction score
0
Ooh pretty Reija! I don't really have a FOTD today so i won't bother posting. Just have some foundation, mascara & gloss on.. BORING LAURA


 
Joined
Feb 8, 2005
Messages
607
Reaction score
1
Looks lovely! Mine isn't particularly exciting for me but I have a pic anyway.

Base

Clinique Pore Minimizer Instant Perfector in Invisible Light

BB Oil-free Even Finish Foundation in Porcelain

BB Creamy Concealer in Porcelain

BB Sheer Finish Pressed Powder in Pale Yellow

MAC Studio Stick Concealer in NW15

Cheeks

MAC Blushbaby and Breath of Plum Sheertone Blushes

Eyes

BB Creamy Concealer under eyes and on brow bones

UD Primer Potion on eyelids

Botanics Star Anise e/s on brows

MAC Vanilla Pigment on brow bones

M&S Autograph e/s in Green Grass on inner 2/3 of eyelids and inner corners

MAC Fiction e/s on outer 1/3 of eyelids, crease, outer corners and lower lash line

Prestige Waterproof Automatic e/l in Smokey Green on lower lash line, blended with Fiction

No7 White e/l on lower inner rims

Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara in Black

Lips

Dior Addict Stellar Brown l/s

No7 Whisper l/g

Rimmel Tiramisu l/l

Fragrance

Nina Ricci Premier Jour EDT

 
Joined
Mar 17, 2005
Messages
2,266
Reaction score
0
Naked Face for me today!


Yesterday I was home sick from work with a bad cold, so today I'm back but I'm wearing my glasses instead of contacts and I only wore powder and blush and lipstick. (which counts technically as makeup-less for me) considering what I usually wear.

 

Geek2

Administrator
Admin
Joined
Sep 27, 2003
Messages
11,114
Reaction score
4,213
very nice Violet! Thanks for always posting a picture up! Sometimes I get so busy that I can't do it, but I always think about doing it

Thanks again!





Originally Posted by Violet

Looks lovely! Mine isn't particularly exciting for me but I have a pic anyway.
Base

Clinique Pore Minimizer Instant Perfector in Invisible Light

BB Oil-free Even Finish Foundation in Porcelain

BB Creamy Concealer in Porcelain

BB Sheer Finish Pressed Powder in Pale Yellow

MAC Studio Stick Concealer in NW15

Cheeks

MAC Blushbaby and Breath of Plum Sheertone Blushes

Eyes

BB Creamy Concealer under eyes and on brow bones

UD Primer Potion on eyelids

Botanics Star Anise e/s on brows

MAC Vanilla Pigment on brow bones

M&S Autograph e/s in Green Grass on inner 2/3 of eyelids and inner corners

MAC Fiction e/s on outer 1/3 of eyelids, crease, outer corners and lower lash line

Prestige Waterproof Automatic e/l in Smokey Green on lower lash line, blended with Fiction

No7 White e/l on lower inner rims

Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara in Black

Lips

Dior Addict Stellar Brown l/s

No7 Whisper l/g

Rimmel Tiramisu l/l

Fragrance

Nina Ricci Premier Jour EDT





 
Joined
Mar 19, 2005
Messages
1,120
Reaction score
1
Very nice Reija, I can see that new mascara is working for you...and Violet, you look terrific....really, how can you go wrong, you have beautiful skin & gorgeous eyes!!!!

 

Liz

Joined
Feb 27, 2005
Messages
9,784
Reaction score
2
MAC moisture tint in nc40something (lol)

MAC studio fix in nc35

NARS Deep throat blush

MAC all over face powder form the Diana Ross LE line (the tanish color)

MAC paint in Stilife

MAC Shroom all over eye

MAC Sable in the outer V

MAC Embark as the liner

MAC tinted lip conditioner, don't knot the color though.

 
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by K*O* Very nice Reija, I can see that new mascara is working for you...and Violet, you look terrific....really, how can you go wrong, you have beautiful skin & gorgeous eyes!!!! I agree w/ my mom LOL You guys look GREAT !!

 
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
Here's mine... little rushed with pics, but you get the idea LOL

♥ FACE: ♥

Ultima II "Under-it-All" Makeup Perfector

MAC Moistureblend in NC42

Perscriptives Traceless Powder in Level 3

Ulta blush in Sun Kissed

♥ EYES: ♥

Ultima II "Fade not Crease not" Eyeshadow Base

MAC e/s in Retrospeck

MAC e/s in Brill (Both e/s washed out together)

MAC Powerpoint liner in Engraved

Ultima II Wonderwear Mascara in black

♥ LIPS: ♥

Ulta lipliner in Mink

CoverGirl Lipslicks in Cutie







 
Joined
Feb 11, 2005
Messages
899
Reaction score
0
Very late, sorry!

Mine:

Face:

MUFE Lift Concealer

Shu Uemura UV Base

MAC Studiofix Powder Foundation

Clinique Gentle Light Powder

Cheeks:

MAC Sunbasque

Eyes:

Shu Uemura 945 ME Silver

Stila (?)

Avon Luxury Browliner

Lips:

MAC Chai l/g

 
Joined
Feb 8, 2005
Messages
607
Reaction score
1
Originally Posted by K*O* Very nice Reija, I can see that new mascara is working for you...and Violet, you look terrific....really, how can you go wrong, you have beautiful skin & gorgeous eyes!!!! Thanks so much, love.
 
Joined
Feb 8, 2005
Messages
607
Reaction score
1
Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Here's mine... little rushed with pics, but you get the idea LOL

♥ FACE: ♥

Ultima II "Under-it-All" Makeup Perfector

MAC Moistureblend in NC42

Perscriptives Traceless Powder in Level 3

Ulta blush in Sun Kissed

♥ EYES: ♥

Ultima II "Fade not Crease not" Eyeshadow Base

MAC e/s in Retrospeck

MAC e/s in Brill (Both e/s washed out together)

MAC Powerpoint liner in Engraved

Ultima II Wonderwear Mascara in black

♥ LIPS: ♥

Ulta lipliner in Mink

CoverGirl Lipslicks in Cutie

Lovely! I really like Brill on you. It contrasts nicely with your skin.
 

Latest posts

Top