FOTD for March 31st

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow Charms, Angelcake looks so good on you. I rarely use it & was contemplating putting it up for swap but i'll try it out again this weekend after seeing your FOTD! Its so pretty.

Trisha yours look fantastic too & Erica & Girl_Geek ye both sound stunning
smile.gif

Originally Posted by FeistyFemme KMEFH - You are so gorgeous, and I just love your look today! Do you just have really good skin or do the KA products make your skin look that great? I've been interested in the SSE for awhile, and if that's what's making your skin look like that, I've gotta have it!
smile.gif

I've also got a boring face today with no pics...

MF Panstik in Nude Ivory

Maven Visage Mirage in Gobi

MAC Blot in Medium Dark

Milani Luminous Blush

L'oreal Quickstick - base

WnW Fine Wink - lid

Milani Java Bean - crease

WnW Cream - browbone and inner "V"

Jordana Color XTend in Blackout

CG STL in Black

Neutrogena Tinted Lip Balm in Sunny

Thanks to all you guys again! As for my skin, i do take really good care of it, but the look is also partially due to the enhancer. It's such a unique product, extremly versitale, long lasting(not that i reccomend it, but u could sleep in it and look great in the am), and a really good value (the little pot will last for almost 2 years cause u need so little). I hope that u get to try it because it really is worth its weight in gold!

Originally Posted by Trisha OK no pics til later cos I made a tutorial out of this FOTD.
FACE:

Chantecaille Future Skin - Shea

Chantecaille Total Concealer - Shea

Chantecaille Loose Powder - Shadow

YSL TE - #3

Stila Browset - Dark

EYES:

MAC Eyeshadows:

• Juxt
  • Guacamole
  • Bitter
  • Parrot
Urban Decay Eyeshadow - XStila AOS Eyes - #6

MAC Eye Kohl - Minted

MAC Glitter Liner - Peacocky

MAC Fluidline - Blue Peep

YSL Faux Cils - Black

CHEEKS:

Guerlain Bubble Blush - Peche Grafitti

MAC Skinfinish - So Ceylon

LIPS:

Stila Glaze Lip Liner - Melon

NARS Lipgloss - Orgasm

FRAGRANCE:

Aquolina - Pink Sugar

That's so gorgeous and exotic! You'll have to remember this one because it looks great with your skin and eyes.

Back