FOTD for March 31st

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here's my BORING FOTD.. I'm not feeling the best this week, hence the boring FOTD's! Sorry girls
icon_lol.gif

I'm looking forward to checking out everyone else's though
icon_cheesygrin.gif

FACE:

Estee Lauder Double Wear in Fresco

Lancome Star Bronzer in #2

MAC Peachykeen Blush

EYES:

MAC Bare Canvas on lids

YSL Faux Cils Mascara

LIPS:

MAC C-Thru Gloss

FRAGRANCE:

JLO Still

SEE.. i did say it was boring!

I can totally beat you today when it comes to a boring FOTD! Here's mine:

Clinique Pore Minimizer Instant Perfector in Invisible Light

MAC Studio Stick Concealer

BB Creamy Concealer in Porcelain

BB Desert Rose blush

Clarins Moisture Replenishing Lip Balm

Dior J'Adore EDP

I'm not going out and I just could not be bothered with doing a whole face.

No no no, i bet you i look more boring! Plus my skin is SO bad. I had a breakout last week & i thought it cleared over the weekend but boy was i wrong. I just look so dull today

Originally Posted by Laura No no no, i bet you i look more boring! Plus my skin is SO bad. I had a breakout last week & i thought it cleared over the weekend but boy was i wrong. I just look so dull today You should try Clarins Beauty Flash Balm. If you exfoliate and then use that it makes the skin look so fresh and radiant. The balm seems to tighten my pores and make my spots less noticeable because my skin looks in good condition. Then all you need is foundation and concealer. It's supposed to make make-up look and wear better as well.

I've heard lots about this actually so thanks for reminding me about it. I'll add it to my wishlist straight away
smile.gif

Perhaps this will liven things up today! -

Face:

Estee Lauder Equalizer 07

Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer SX06

" " Pure Powder Glow in Shadore

Bodyography Powder shimmer in Carnival

Eyes:

Mac Laama

Mac Pink Venus

Lancome Sea, Sand, Sun quad

Ulta Stardust

Inoui GR222

Mac Fluidlines in Waveline

Kevyn Aucoin Eye Pencil Primitif in Basic White

Kevyn Aucoin The Mascara (both volumizing and curling) In Black and Magic Black Red

Lips:

Kevyn Aucoin Elegant lip gloss pot in Cloudaine

Originally Posted by KMEFH Perhaps this will liven things up today! -
Face:

Estee Lauder Equalizer 07

Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer SX06

" " Pure Powder Glow in Shadore

Bodyography Powder shimmer in Carnival

Eyes:

Mac Laama

Mac Pink Venus

Lancome Sea, Sand, Sun quad

Ulta Stardust

Inoui GR222

Mac Fluidlines in Waveline

Kevyn Aucoin Eye Pencil Primitif in Basic White

Kevyn Aucoin The Mascara (both volumizing and curling) In Black and Magic Black Red

Lips:

Kevyn Aucoin Elegant lip gloss pot in Cloudaine

I love those eye colours!

Laura and Violet, I think my look is plain but I still like it! I know yall look great today eventhough you think yours is boring.
icon_smile.gif

KMEFH, WOW, your eyes are so beautiful! Thanks for posting...loved the look lots!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Me...

GA Hydra Glow Foundation 4.5

GA Microfil Loose Powder #2

MUFE Star Powder Pearl Gold from lid to brow

BB Espresso e/s to line upper/lower lid

Revlon Timeliner Black to line upper/lower inner rims

L'Oreal Voluminous black mascara

MAC Sunbasque blush

GA Mania l/s #2

Oh wow KMEFH, you're so pretty! I love that eye look. Green & Pink is beautiful together.

Jen you're sounding lovely. Hows the Hydra Glow foundation? I think i asked you that before but i'm not sure if i saw your answer!

Originally Posted by Trisha Gorgeous! How dya like the KA SSE? Im thinking of getting it??
Everyone else sounds gorgeous too! Natural is beautiful! x

I am a bit bias as I'm a MUA for the company, but it really is an awesome product, there really isn't anything else like it on the market. Its sorta like an all in one, foundation, concealer, highlighter, contour, etc. Its SUPER concentrated and thick, but because u only need a TINY bit, the little pot will last for like 1 1/2 years. Just make sure that if u get it, u buy it from a location so u can get the right color and learn how to use it (best if mixed w/ a moisturizer first, then applied).
Thanks everyone else! Ya'lls looks all sound awesome too!

Oh and Violet, You always look so gorgeous, I see you on the KA forum all the time and have been meaning to tell you that!

Laura, the Hydra Glow is really so very nice. I am enjoying wearing it and is very easy to apply. Definitely a HG!
biggrin.gif

My FotD for today:

NO foundation!

Eyes

UD Primer Potion

Stila e/s - Azur (smudged all over lids and into crease)

Stila e/s - starlight (highlight)

YSL Faux Cils Mascara - Black

Cheeks

Guerlain Bubbleblush - Rose Chamallow

Lips

Stila lipliner - #14

NARS lip laquer - Sweet Charity

Originally Posted by Jen Laura, the Hydra Glow is really so very nice. I am enjoying wearing it and is very easy to apply. Definitely a HG!
biggrin.gif
Lemming alert..!

Originally Posted by KMEFH I am a bit bias as I'm a MUA for the company, but it really is an awesome product, there really isn't anything else like it on the market. Its sorta like an all in one, foundation, concealer, highlighter, contour, etc. Its SUPER concentrated and thick, but because u only need a TINY bit, the little pot will last for like 1 1/2 years. Just make sure that if u get it, u buy it from a location so u can get the right color and learn how to use it (best if mixed w/ a moisturizer first, then applied).
Thanks everyone else! Ya'lls looks all sound awesome too!

Oh and Violet, You always look so gorgeous, I see you on the KA forum all the time and have been meaning to tell you that!

Thank you!
icon_smile.gif
What's your username on there?

Originally Posted by Violet Thank you!
icon_smile.gif
What's your username on there? Flem363636 and ur welcome!

Originally Posted by charms23 Here's my FOTD (all MAC unless noted):
Face:

Revlon Skinlights diffusing tint in Beige

Studio Finish in NC 30

Sheertone Shimmer Blush in Plum Foolery

Eyes:

Brow pencil in Stud

Shadestick in Beige-ing (as base)

Angelcake e/s on lid

Mystery e/s on outer v

Mascara X in Black

Almay Bright Eyes duo eyeliner in Onyx

Lips:

Angel l/s

Fine China l/g

very pretty!! I´m so into pinks right now so I`m lovin this . very spring-y and feminine

Originally Posted by Trisha OK no pics til later cos I made a tutorial out of this FOTD.
WooHoo!!! She did it!! YEAH!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Cant wait to see it!

Everyone looks great! Love your eye combo KMEFH!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

KMEFH - You are so gorgeous, and I just love your look today! Do you just have really good skin or do the KA products make your skin look that great? I've been interested in the SSE for awhile, and if that's what's making your skin look like that, I've gotta have it!
smile.gif

I've also got a boring face today with no pics...

MF Panstik in Nude Ivory

Maven Visage Mirage in Gobi

MAC Blot in Medium Dark

Milani Luminous Blush

L'oreal Quickstick - base

WnW Fine Wink - lid

Milani Java Bean - crease

WnW Cream - browbone and inner "V"

Jordana Color XTend in Blackout

CG STL in Black

Neutrogena Tinted Lip Balm in Sunny

Same products as my FOTD a few days ago, but rather than using the same color(s) over my whole lid like I usually do, I tried using more of the lighter color in the inner v and more of the darker color on the outside to add some dimension (hey, I'm still learning!
wink.gif
)

Eyes

Milani eyeshadow in Java Bean applied mostly on outer corners

Milani eyeshadow in Sun Goddess in inner-v, blended slightly over the rest of the lid to give everything a slight shimmer

A champaigne color from Maybelline's Sunbaked Neutrals pallette under brows

Maybelline Lash Expansion Waterproof Mascara

Face

L'Oreal Mattique Foundation

L'Oreal Air Wear Concealor

L'Oreal Hydra Perfect Loose Powder

Nothing on the lips... honestly I probably only wear lipgloss a few days a week anyway. Besides one of my classes was cancelled so I only had one lab to go to, where only 5 people saw me -- I only bothered to do my eyes because I felt like experimenting (and if I don't like my experiments, not many people see me on these days
wink.gif
)

Sounds/looks gorgeous as always ladies!

One of these days I will do a FOTD.

Latest posts

Back