FOTD for March 8th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to be hanging out with girlfriends for a game night, pretty low-key. Whenever I go somewhere other than work (where I go with a pretty neutral look), I'm tempted to just go really creative and use lots of color and drama! But I think I'll use a little restraint since we're just hanging out at my friend's house!

Face

Pur Minerals 4-in-1 Pressed Powder in Tan

BE Bare Minerals Summer Bisque for undereye area

BE BM Warm Radiance to highlight

BE BM Mineral Veil

Reflect Blush in Hot Orangeade (customized shade, I named it)

Eyes

Mary Kay E/S in Spun Silk from lashline to brow

MK E/S in Persian Spice in crease and along lower lashline

MK Eyeliner in Charcoal along upper lashline

MK E/S in Java over eyeliner to smudge

Clinique High Impact Mascara in Black on upper lashes (2 coats)

Maybelline Lash Discovery Mascara in Black on lower lashes

Adrien Arpel Brow Powder in Greige

MK E/S in Crystalline to highlight browbone and inner corner of eyes

Lips

MK Lipliner in Metallic

Keihl's Lip Balm #1

BTW, I bought Making Faces and Face Forward as soon as they came out in HC, so it was a few years ago. I loved them then and I still refer to them quite often! The advice is timeless and the various looks remain cooler than cool. There is a nice balance of natural and more creative looks. For instance there are a few makeovers of men...you paying attention Tony?
icon_lol.gif
Yes, men can wear makeup too! LOL! Kevyn's writing style is very fun to read and uplifting too. It's so sad that he will not be writing any more books...
icon_cry.gif

Ok, I'm an idiot, I posted this under the wrong thread. Can it be moved?
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by glamslam I'm going to be hanging out with girlfriends for a game night, pretty low-key. Whenever I go somewhere other than work (where I go with a pretty neutral look), I'm tempted to just go really creative and use lots of color and drama! But I think I'll use a little restraint since we're just hanging out at my friend's house!
Face

Pur Minerals 4-in-1 Pressed Powder in Tan

BE Bare Minerals Summer Bisque for undereye area

BE BM Warm Radiance to highlight

BE BM Mineral Veil

Reflect Blush in Hot Orangeade (customized shade, I named it)

Eyes

Mary Kay E/S in Spun Silk from lashline to brow

MK E/S in Persian Spice in crease and along lower lashline

MK Eyeliner in Charcoal along upper lashline

MK E/S in Java over eyeliner to smudge

Clinique High Impact Mascara in Black on upper lashes (2 coats)

Maybelline Lash Discovery Mascara in Black on lower lashes

Adrien Arpel Brow Powder in Greige

MK E/S in Crystalline to highlight browbone and inner corner of eyes

Lips

MK Lipliner in Metallic

Keihl's Lip Balm #1

Originally Posted by glamslam Ok, I'm an idiot, I posted this under the wrong thread. Can it be moved?
icon_redface.gif
Where was it supposed to go? In today's FOTD??? Just let me know & I'll move it for you
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Yeah, if it's not a bother.
icon_redface.gif
Kinda silly since it's the 13th now! Oh well, I'll get my act together one of these days!!!
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Where was it supposed to go? In today's FOTD??? Just let me know & I'll move it for you
icon_cheesygrin.gif

ok... it might have to stay for awhile... for some reason - an old thread merged with it instead & I cant figure out whats up!?!?!
confused.gif

Latest posts

Back