FOTD for March 9th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey girlies! Here's my FOTD for today but its not very exciting. I've a sty in my eye so i only used mascara today (no eyeshadow or liner). But i'm actually liking my natural look!

FACE:

Lancome Adaptive Foundation

Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer under my eyes

Estee Lauder Lucidity Translucent Powder

Bobbi Brown Bronze Shimmerbrick on cheeks

Lancome Blush Subtil in Rose Desire over the shimmerbrick

EYES:

YSL Faux Cils Mascara

LIPS:

Rimmel Get Up & Go Lipliner

MAC C-Thru

FRAGRANCE:

Lancome Miracle Perfume

Thanks Trisha.. Its so dam annoying. I'm hoping i'll go to sleep tonight & it will have disappeared by tomorrow but i don't think that's really gonna happen!

Oh no, I hope it goes away quickly, Laura. I know how annoying they are.

I only wore mascara on my eyes yesterday so I thought I'd jazz it up today! Lol. The green doesn't look as cool on my eyes as in the pics (looks quite accurate in the first pic but for some reason it turned a bluey green in the second pic!).

Base

Clinique Pore Minimizer Instant Perfector in Invisible Light

BB Oil-free Even Finish Foundation in Porcelain

BB Creamy Concealer in Porcelain

BB Sheer Finish Pressed Powder in Pale Yellow

MAC Studio Stick Concealer in NW15

Cheeks

NARS Orgasm blush

Eyes

BB Creamy Concealer under eyes and on brow bones

UD Primer Potion on eyelids

Botanics Star Anise e/s on brows

MAC Vanilla Pigment on brow bones

MAC Tarnish e/l on upper lash line, inner edge of inner corners, flick to outer corners, and lower inner rims

Shu Uemura ME Green 555 e/s on eyelids, crease, inner corners and lower lash line (with Vanilla Pigment on centre of eyelids to highlight)

Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara in Black

Lips

Chanel Aqualumiere l/s in Maya

Fragrance

L'Eau D'Issey

Bootiful sweetie. How do ye all get eyeshadow under your lower lashes? I can never do that without it all over my cheek!!

Originally Posted by Laura Bootiful sweetie. How do ye all get eyeshadow under your lower lashes? I can never do that without it all over my cheek!! Some bits do fall onto my undereye but I just wipe them away with a cotton bud. This eye shadow doesn't do that much either. A good way to help prevent it is also to apply a bit at a time and layer it up, so you don't have any loose bits on your brush that can fall off.

Originally Posted by Laura What brush do you use?? I use a Liz Collinge one (square, flat-tipped). I have about three the same and these are all I use to apply eye shadow (apart from a fluffier Liz Collinge one for the brow bone). I know I should have different kinds but I find the flat bit of the brush applies eye shadow well and the tip is good for definition. I would like some MAC brushes, though, but my priority is a new blush and powder brush.

I'm desparately trying to remember what I put on this morning but it was such a long time ago
smile.gif

Face

Stila Sheer Colour TM - Fair

YSL TE

Cheeks

blush from Stila Bamboo Blossom palette

Eyes

Stila e/s - starlight (browbone)

Stila e/s - barefoot contessa (lid and crease)

MAC fluidline - rich ground

Lips

Stila lipglaze - mulberry

I'm boring today too... got snowed in - and it took me TWO hours in bumper-to-bumper traffic to get to my 20 min. away job... so I was not in makeup mood this morning! LOL

FACE:

Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse in Pure Beige

L'Oreal True Match Powder in Sun Beige

MAC Blush in Sunbasque

EYES:

Ulta shadow in Flesh

BOOOOORINNNNNG! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I'm barefaced for the second day in a row - just didn't feel like makeup today. Maybe tomorrow...

Trisha, that looks amazing! Why don't you like it? I love strong blues and greens on your skintone and eye colour. Deep Truth and Tilt are my fav blue eye shadows, too. I also want that perfume for my birthday! Love the smell.

Originally Posted by Violet Trisha, that looks amazing! Why don't you like it? I love strong blues and greens on your skintone and eye colour. Deep Truth and Tilt are my fav blue eye shadows, too. I also want that perfume for my birthday! Love the smell. I love it too! it's smoky - with a kick!
wink.gif
I think it's georgeous, and if anyone can pull that off - its trisha!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back